Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting, it would seem that if businesses suffer if illegals don't patronize them, it just illustrates how big a problem illegal immigration is. And it never ceases to amaze me how Mexicans can organize boycotts, marches and protests in the US, but we never hear about a march on the gov't of Mexico demanding change so people don't feel so helpless in Mexico. Simply amazing...

BY all means, let them picket, let them boycott; it does no significant economic harm, while keeping their idle hands busy. I suspect this, like most of their previous such efforts elsewhere, will be merely hot air and bluster, nothing more. Of course, it is a good thing for us, the more they try this and are seen to be totally ineffective, as that seems to greatly assist politicians at all levels in growing that which they so often lack - a spine!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Thanks for the updates, Novaman! If it's anything like what happened here, only the businesses WITH the signs will be hurt.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Re: Illegal Immigrants boycott County Business

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    Well, instead of the usual posting of news articles, comments by tree huggers, and the like, I decided to report my own observations fromt the wonderful County of Prince William...In Northern Virginia.

Just like reported on the news, business that cater to illegal felons, had the obligatory green sign in the front window...as I went southbound on one of the most populated latino roads (Jefferson-Davis Highway, or route 1), I found a total of three signs. I didn't see any protestors, in fact, the day worker lines were a little slim, I didn't see the usual folks standing in the tree line with their "40's" in hand.

My wife reported that shopping at the local Walmart was in full swing, no evidence of boycott at that store. Oh, wait a moment, they support the illegal felons...then please tell me why they were boycotting Sam's Club? Don't they realize that Walmart owns them?

Day #1 is almost complete, and the effect the illegal felon boycott is having on my county is...well...next to nothing. Maybe we will have a little more to tell on the second day??? More to follow...
    Maybe I missed something...is this an organized boycott of businesses that employ and cater to illegals in VA?

Tokie

Weekday #3 Observations of the Prince William County Boycott

Maybe I missed something...is this an organized boycott of businesses that employ and cater to illegals in VA?

Tokie
    No, this is supposidly an organized boycott by Illegal Felons on businesses in Prince William County because of the new county rules concerning services that will no longer be provided to them.

Day #3: Well, not much to tell today, the lone hold out that has the big green sign in their front window still didn't look like it was doing any business. The other two that changed their minds on yesterday's report, were doing a fine business. Today as I drove down US Route 1 (Jefferson-Davis Highway), there was a complete absence of anyone carrying a sign, or who looked like they might be picketting the "non-illegal supporting businesses". In fact, this declared week long boycott seems to have ended prematurely? I don't know why? Maybe they are getting the point and moving out of the County (hopefully going back home to whatever central or southern American country they came from).

Anyway, at the corner where the 7-11 is located (see yesterday's report) the "men" were back, but this time there was an absence of the "40's" (see Monday's report) and all of the "men" had shirts on and were properly clothed. (What a difference one "blue and white" police unit can make!).

Lastly, the Walmart report: My wife reports that Walmart is alive and booming. Business has never been better for the Illegal supporting giant. Oh yeah, someone had apparently told the picketers that Sam's was owned by Walmart...so...you guessed it...no more pickets. What a shame, I was sort of enjoying the parody of the situation. More tomorrow...

Re: Weekday #3 Observations of the Prince William County Boy

Quote Originally Posted by novaman

Tokie
    No, this is supposidly an organized boycott by Illegal Felons on businesses in Prince William County because of the new county rules concerning services that will no longer be provided to them.

Day #3: Well, not much to tell today, the lone hold out that has the big green sign in their front window still didn't look like it was doing any business. The other two that changed their minds on yesterday's report, were doing a fine business. Today as I drove down US Route 1 (Jefferson-Davis Highway), there was a complete absence of anyone carrying a sign, or who looked like they might be picketting the "non-illegal supporting businesses". In fact, this declared week long boycott seems to have ended prematurely? I don't know why? Maybe they are getting the point and moving out of the County (hopefully going back home to whatever central or southern American country they came from).

Anyway, at the corner where the 7-11 is located (see yesterday's report) the "men" were back, but this time there was an absence of the "40's" (see Monday's report) and all of the "men" had shirts on and were properly clothed. (What a difference one "blue and white" police unit can make!).

Lastly, the Walmart report: My wife reports that Walmart is alive and booming. Business has never been better for the Illegal supporting giant. Oh yeah, someone had apparently told the picketers that Sam's was owned by Walmart...so...you guessed it...no more pickets. What a shame, I was sort of enjoying the parody of the situation. More tomorrow...
    VERY cool!

Man, I wish the politicos here had the huevos to do something like that!

So, stores catering to illegals were bearing this green signs?

Seems like most of them would (should) need the services of a good glass company.

Tokie

Thank you so much for Day 3's report. It just tickled me again. One place is greenie now? Oh goodie! Too bad someone told them about Sam's. I loved that part!
    I'm hoping the black and white is there again tomorrow.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Novaman that was an AWESOME report....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

From what I gather reading the news thread on this, apparently the people of Prince William County, as well as people from neighboring Fairfax County, who apparently have also had enough of the illegals, are boycotting the boycott, by shopping at the very businesses targeted by the Latino boycott! Ah, what a delicious irony that is! I love it when that open borders crowd shoots itself in the foot, an occurrence which is becoming more common by the day!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Gadfly,

Yes, I just saw a news report this morning on NBC 4 station. I am trying to track down to proceedings so I can get out there as well. I will report what I find there also. I just can't wait!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast