Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fellow ALIPACer's,

I just don't know what to think of this alledged boycott by Illegals Felons in Prince William County. I kind of think it backfired! By my observations this week, it was a total bust. I can't imagine anything that personified a bigger waste of breath...here are the facts:

- From my observations, the only businesses that were affected were those who had the big green signs supporting the illegal felons.

- Business on the US Route 1 Corridor that cater to the illegal Felons actually were the only businesses affected.

- As of today, I see no more reason to give this alledge boycott any more press...it just didn't happen.

- The lone business that kept their green sign up for the first three days this week finally took it down. (They still were not doing any business)

Can anyone or does anyone have the information on the Counter Protest for the American Patriots? I would like to attend and add my support!!!

Great finale!
    I would never go to the businesses that ever even for a minute had the green sign.
    This is good news.
    Thank you so much for keeping us informed!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Novaman,I don't know anything about aa counter protest but, I'd love to attend as well. So if you get any information on it please share.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    Fellow ALIPACer's,

I just don't know what to think of this alledged boycott by Illegals Felons in Prince William County. I kind of think it backfired! By my observations this week, it was a total bust. I can't imagine anything that personified a bigger waste of breath...here are the facts:

- From my observations, the only businesses that were affected were those who had the big green signs supporting the illegal felons.

- Business on the US Route 1 Corridor that cater to the illegal Felons actually were the only businesses affected.

- As of today, I see no more reason to give this alledge boycott any more press...it just didn't happen.

- The lone business that kept their green sign up for the first three days this week finally took it down. (They still were not doing any business)

Can anyone or does anyone have the information on the Counter Protest for the American Patriots? I would like to attend and add my support!!!
    Given the way the national (legal) mood has changed since all those (illegal) protests of a year ago, you'd have to be an awfully stupid businessperson to support such a boycott.

A suggestion to you folks locally: REMEMBER. And drive those businesses that supported the illegal's boycott, no matter if it was for 10 minutes or 3 days, out of business as an object lesson.

Get the word out: don't shop at XYZ....they support breaking American laws.

Tokie

As a closing thought, thanks for all here at ALIPAC that supported and gave the kind comments. I have learned more than any written report can give...I am now a full fledge activist. I want to go to every gathering or information giving session in my area to support the true law abiding American. I also have a better understanding for those who had to go throught the long, tedious task of going through the immigration process...and I welcome those who have completed that as my neighbor. For those who break the law, using the excuse they just want to work, or drain this great nation of resources, I will be there to expose you!

Novaman you ROCK!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123