Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants are guilty of breaking and entering

I've read similar stories and yet still felt this was worth posting to help point out the ridiculous situation we're in.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps/pb ... =Opinion04

December 03. 2006 6:59AM

Illegal immigrants are guilty of breaking and entering
    VOICE OF THE PEOPLE

If we follow the rationale of those who think that we should let people who are here illegally stay, and continue to let more cross our borders, then we should rethink the enforcement of laws against breaking and entering.

It would go something like this: If someone breaks into your house, you should allow them to stay, give them free food, and if they injure themselves while entering, or become sick, you should supply them with medical care at your own expense. If they are pregnant, or become pregnant not only should you pay for the baby's safe delivery, but the baby will automatically become a member of your household. The baby will become the reason you can't make the intruders leave because the family would be torn apart. They couldn't possibly take the baby with them.

If you call the police, law enforcement will be prohibited from asking them if they belong in your home because that would imply that they have broken the law and therefore would infringe upon their civil rights! Sound a little crazy? This is exactly what we are currently doing for illegal aliens who have broken into our country and entered despite laws against it. As for me and most Americans, let someone come to my door and ask permission to come into my house, and I will decide if they should enter, and under what terms.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't agree, they are not guilty....if you are starving, don't have where to sleep, no money, then you see a place full of gold where some gangsters are calling and promissing "come on in, we'll give you a better life", aren't you going to go
    They are used to no law in their country, why should be different in America
    If it is different there, why nobody ever guarded the border
    Why for such a long time so many relatives and friends went there, stayed and made money
    Yoiu see this has been going on for a long time, it has to take time and a great effort to turn it around.

Minnie, was your comment an agreement or disagreement?
    ------------------------

they are not guilty....
    What????

if you are starving, don't have where to sleep, no money,
    Then why such loyalty to Mexico?

then you see a place full of gold where some gangsters are calling and promissing "come on in, we'll give you a better life", aren't you going to go
    Absolutely not...especially with gangsters.

They are used to no law in their country, why should be different in America
    Because we are a civilized nation.

If it is different there, why nobody ever guarded the border
    That is the question we all want answered!

Why for such a long time so many relatives and friends went there, stayed and made money
    Why doesn't Mexico hand over their land to us to help make up for all the expenses that we have incurred? The United State is more to us than a place to make money, and those who aren't loyal do not belong here.

Yoiu see this has been going on for a long time, it has to take time and a great effort to turn it around.
    What a crock!!

Minnie, that got to be a spoof! Right? Good grief!!