Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants Murder American Youngsters

Illegal Immigrants Murder American Youngsters
    http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/200 ... _amer.html

The recent murders of four young Americans at the hands of illegal immigrants with previous criminal records, demonstrates once again the U.S. government’s negligence in protecting its citizens from violent individuals who should have long been deported.

Within a few weeks illegal aliens with extensive wrap sheets ruthlessly killed the innocent youngsters in two different states; first a girl in Wisconsin and later three college-bound students—ages 18 to 20--in New Jersey.

In the first horrific incident, a 15-year-old girl who measured 5-foot-5 and weighed 95 pounds was strangled to death by a pair of illegal alien cousins as they tried to rape her. The men (Alejandro and Gilberto Gamboa) admitted they entered the country illegally six months ago and one had an outstanding warrant for an unrelated probation violation.

This week a Peruvian man living in the country illegally was charged with the gruesome execution-style murders of three college-bound students at a Newark schoolyard. A fourth student survived but was seriously wounded by the gunman.

The assailant, Jose Carranza, possessed quite a criminal record when he went on the murderous rampage. He had been arrested at least three times and had felony charges for aggravated sexual assault of a child and weapons violations. Yet he was free on bail and able to commit more atrocious crimes.

These are hardly the first violent illegal immigrants allowed to repeatedly victimize Americans. It’s actually quite common for states and municipalities across the nation to release repeat illegal alien offenders without notifying federal immigration officials to have them deported.

In fact, a Justice Department audit revealed earlier this year that many states and cities that annually receive millions of federal dollars to participate in a program that aims to rid the country of criminal illegal aliens instead release multiple offenders up to six times.

In an alarming number of cases, county and city law enforcement agencies released illegal immigrants with serious criminal histories—including weapons and drug charges—without notifying the Department of Homeland Security to begin deportation proceedings.

Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life. To view the Judicial Watch Internet site click here (www.judicialwatch.org).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Our government should wake up! I guess this is the hard working immigrants that El Presidente Jorge Boosh keeps talking about.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The parents of these children SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE THE PANTS OFF OF THE US GOVERNMENT!! They should be able to come together with a class action suit. I would be damned if I would accept the death of one of my children at the hands of an illegal who is not even supposed to be here. I WOULD NOT ACCEPT IT!
    OUR CORRUT TRAITOROUS PRESIDENT HAS EVEN MORE BLOOD ON HIS HANDS. He's a scumbag for keeping the border open and I hope he rots in hell.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the last 2 years, I've written constantly to the President, Congress, and put Letters to the Editors in the newspapers about the crime committed by illegal aliens in this country. The only way we are going to get this government to wake up is to jam their phone, fax, and email lines again.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

All these parents need to be following Boosh, Kennedy, Reid etc around everyday telling anyone that will listen how they killed their children because lack of action. Get all the families of people killed by these leaches to form a large group just to follow them around. I would imagine that this would be a rather lage group... enough to draw attention maybe...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Banned
    The recent murders of four young Americans at the hands of illegal immigrants with previous criminal records, demonstrates once again the [b]U.S. government’s negligence[/b] in protecting its citizens from violent individuals who should have long been deported.

Bout says it all !

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    All these parents need to be following Boosh, Kennedy, Reid etc around everyday telling anyone that will listen how they killed their children because lack of action. Get all the families of people killed by these leaches to form a large group just to follow them around. I would imagine that this would be a rather lage group... enough to draw attention maybe...
    That's a capital idea! The problem we have is most folks just don't pay attention to what is happening. I mean it's one thing for law enforcement to say they didn't know, but after the second arrest on a violent crime they can't say they didn't know. I guarantee if any elderly US citizen writes a check and her/his account is short, the Constable will come knocking on your door and take you to jail. Yet when it comes to illegals they seem above the law! And why is it we never see the Latino community condemn these acts and reaffirm their belief in the rule of law? Oh, but we see them everytime an illegal is killed by a border patrol agent.

Sancuary cities don't check on the legal status of perpetrators of crimes. The execution of the three students, and attempted murder of a forth is unexcusable. But, will they change their sanctuary status? Probably not. I'd like to talk to the judge that let this evil illegal back on the street. I'd like to see our governemnt stop all federal funds that go to these sanctuary cities and states. If they want them, let them deal with them on their own.
    Now we have more accused of the execution that are under 18. They are legal because they are anchor babies. We need to stop this anchor baby law!
    The governor, the government has the blood of these innocent children on it's hands.
    I feel so sorry for the families involved. This wasn't self defence, this wasn't a crime we are familiar with, this was an execution. This sounds way too much like a gang to me to not keep fighting. They are taking over our streets, our cities. They have to be stopped.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

The time for action is NOW!!! Time to take it to them and get in their faces. email, phone calls and faxes are not enough. Time for us to rise up and be AMERICANS. Enough killing, molesting and robbing by these leaches.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

feel so sorry for the families involved. This wasn't self defence, this wasn't a crime we are familiar with, this was an execution
    This wasn't a drug deal gone bad...this wasn't a random bullet that was shot from a passing car......execution.....it's not something we're familiar with. This is terriorist crap.....3rd world evil stuff. Makes me sick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast