As I stated in my other thread http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-211832.html

there is more than most people know about jobs Illegal take, and how far it goes.

I hear many who seem to believe Illegals are noticeable up front by some default "look" they have. Not accusing anyone here, just saying in General.

There are Illegal Immigrants here that make over $30 an hour.

There are Illegals that have held the same job for 10 years and climbed the ladder in their places of employment.

Many wear nice clothes, suits, ties, business attire, etc.

Many speak nearly perfect English because they have been here longer than they were in their home country. Usually came across as teenagers or small children.

Their companies won't fire them because they either became to knowledgeable about the workings of said company, still work for a smaller wage, or their company doesn't know about them because they haven't checked since their hire date. They've learned how to beat the system so much that they seem fully Americanized now. And in states/cities where there is no penalty, employers think "why bother firing them".

Many of them are hired by OTHER Illegals who have grown so rich or influential in their communities, they can literally BUY their way back in, or bribe some to look the other way.

If anyone thinks "Jose" with cowboy boots and hat on, jumping over a fence is the poster child for "Illegals"... they're wrong. Illegals have grown smarter and have vast networks of money and underground economies. The smartest of them are working in air conditioned offices and have company paid cell phones.

It's not just "poor Illegals picking fruit in the fields". They've gotten much smarter at replacing Americans. This invasion is much more than a "border issue". This is full infiltration, and I've seen it up close and personal.