Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal Immigrants Work Inside U.S. Military Base

Illegal Immigrants Work Inside U.S. Military Base

http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/200 ... nside.html

Four months after illegal immigrants were caught plotting a deadly attack on a New Jersey Army base they easily accessed, a dozen illegal aliens have been arrested for working inside a Texas military installation.

The May plot on New Jersey’s Ft. Dix exposed a serious security flaw that federal officials vowed to correct yet clearly haven’t. Because background checks are seldom conducted on civilians who regularly enter U.S. military bases, several illegal aliens—some with criminal pasts—frequently accessed Ft. Dix to plan the attack.

Evidently, little has changed in the way of background checks for those who regularly enter U.S. bases. This week, twelve illegal immigrants were arrested at Ft. Bliss in El Paso because authorities finally discovered that they lacked proper work permits.

The men were construction workers at Ft. Bliss and Biggs Army Airfield and were employed by four subcontractors that supposedly verified all workers’ identification and immigration status. Either the illegal aliens furnished false documents or the construction company did a poor job checking.

The bottom line is that about 650 employees from that same construction company work at Ft. Bliss daily and could very well represent a serious security threat. In the Ft. Dix plot, at least half of the terrorists were in the country illegally and simple checks could have discovered their immigration status as well as their criminal pasts.

The scare motivated several New Jersey lawmakers to push for legislation requiring criminal background and immigration checks on a federal database for all civilians seeking entrance to military bases. They claim to have proposed similar legislation after 21 illegal aliens were arrested for working at Ft. Dix in 2003 but the Department of Defense discouraged it and the law never passed.

They also found illegals working on other military bases. Recently there was a fire at the Miami International Airport where workerd were working on the roof of an air traffic control tower. After watching the news I learned illegals were working there as well. So much for Homeland Security.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They also found illegals working on other military bases. Recently there was a fire at the Miami International Airport where workerd were working on the roof of an air traffic control tower. After watching the news I learned illegals were working there as well. So much for Homeland Security.
    Do what???
    you cant find that storey for me can you ???

I will look for it. I know there has been a posting on this website about this in the past.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)