Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration Map

I found this on the web while researching a questions asked on another post. Maybe of some value.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/07 ... dex_01.htm

Golly, I wish it wasn't so cold in Maine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cold weather keeps out the riff raff.
    Americans First!

LOL HomeOfTheBrave.

It is the Atlantic that attracts me. I've been to Maine a couple times. I think it is beautiful. The seaport cities, rich is maritime history enchant me. But I froze, even in summer there. For sure the fact that they have so few illegals is attractive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kentucky is colorful state. We have Rednecks, Bluegrass, & white lightning.

ROFLMAO, AllAmerican.

I'm headed for NC. Hopefully I can help convince the state legislature to wake up and chase away the illegals.

Wish I was young enough to head for one of those pale blue states and start over. Problem is how much longer before they turn brown.(Brown is reference to the colors used by the cartographer. No pun intended).

andyt -- hmmmm,

NewMexico mystifies me, though. You would think they would be crawling with illegals.

And you would think that with that ignorant SC Senator singing their praises they would flock there by the millions!

that is strange that new mexico doesn't have that many I always thought there was more than that too.

One of the reasons I moved out of California to NE Pennsylvania. To cold here for the illegals. Smaller communities here with all kinds of legal immigrants who are proud to be an American.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast