Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I never did get the map to load...sigh....but I have thought of moving from Texas...yep, native state but too accomodating to illegals....I wouldn't go far...just to Oklahoma...they have common sense senators...LOL...and they are not welcoming the illegals at all...I don't know if they passed the proposed legislation in the state legislature but they were considering a bill that would allow citizens to protect themselves from assault either at home or in their vehicles.

mmmmm??

What the Civil War didn't do..the illegal immigration situation may bring about.

MJ

The only reason I can think of why they are not in New Mexico is jobs. No agriculture, no meat packing plants etc.. etc.. I've never been there so I'm not sure, it's just a guess. With it being right on the border I can't think of any other reason. I'm sure the residents of New Mexico enjoy it , I hope for their sake it stays that way.

That might be b/c most of the hispanics that live in NM are legal...have lived there for generations.

NM does have meatpacking plants...there used to be a large one in Roswell...Glover's....don't remember illegals working there, tho.

NM, around Roswell, has a lot of dairying....Artesia and points in between grow a lot of irrigated alfalfa.

There are some huge ranches there...also apple and cherry orchards on a commercial scale...used to be oil exploration, too, but that was shut down in the 80's...like all domestic oil exploration and related businesses.

MJ

Cold weather does not keep them out of MA, maybe I should move to ME.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alabama's looking good to me right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Parts of New Mexico have a large portion of tne population that is Hispanic. Read Nicol's "The Milagro Beanfield Wars". That map was predicated on sheer numbers not a percentage of the population. New Mexico doesn't have a great divide between awesome and awful. They have places like Santa Fe , Ruidoso, and Cloud croft which are enclaves for the wealthy and then they have places like Deming. If God was going to give the world an enema he would probably put the hose in Deming.

Alabama

had enuf,
    Alabama has a history of civil rights issues. I think the illegal aliens are afraid to hang here too long after hearing about it. A negative thing happened just this week in Decatur, AL. A hispanic church was vandalized with graffiti....no suspects as of yet but of course news is claiming retaliation for Monday's marches.

However, in Huntsville, AL on Monday cars were vandalized at a local factory that employs quite a few illegal aliens. It was presumed by most that a pissed of anti illegal immigration supporter did it....but guess what? They caught the dude and he was an illegal Mexican! Strange, huh? Didn't see that on national news, but it did make local news.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

that would be cool if we all moved to the same place. One big happy ALIPAC family living in the same state! that would definatly keep out the illegals because we would give them hell together instead of being all spread out across the country. Just dreamin but it would be cool.

against illegals, that sure is a nice dream
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And you would think that with that ignorant SC Senator singing their praises they would flock there by the millions!
    I am moving to SC. He is first on my agenda. Already written him to give him a preview of my thoughts. I am sure he did not like my letter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast