Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal Immigration and our children.

Illegal Immigration and our children.

Immigration is a very hot topic currently, and getting hotter by the minute.
    Children in American are ultimately the ones who will suffer if the illegal immigration problems are aloud to continue. It is not just this writer’s opinion but the opinion of many parents around the country, that all American children whether they are nationally born, nationalized into, or just (quote anchor babies) will be effected by illegal immigration in United States.
    Let’s make it extremely clear from the beginning; I do not think anyone should enter the country illegally. It's illegal, it’s disrespectful to the country, its dangerous to national security, and it’s harmful to all children. It's also an insult to people from and other parts of the world that spend time, money and do the paperwork to become citizens legally.
    The American amnesia has set in and the rest of the country has put on the blinders to the real underlying problems. The Center for Immigration Studies, testified in a hearing before the House of Representatives out of the 48 al-Qaeda operatives who committed crimes here between 1993 and 2001, 12 of them were illegal aliens when they committed their crimes, 7 of them were visa overstayers, including 2 of the conspirators in the first World Trade Center attack, one of the figures from the New York subway bomb plot, and 4 of the 9/11 terrorists. In fact, even a couple other terrorists who were not illegal when they committed their crimes had been visa overstayers earlier and had either applied for asylum or finagled a fake marriage to launder their status. Vice Chair Lee Hamilton and Commissioner Slade Gorton of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States has stated that "Two hijackers could have been denied admission at the port on entry based on violations of immigration rules governing terms of admission. Three hijackers violated the immigration laws after entry, one by failing to enroll in school as declared, and two by overstay of their terms of admission."
    Ahmed Ressam (a member of Al Qaeda, known as "The Millennium Bomber", who was convicted and given a prison sentence of 22 years in a plot to bomb Los Angeles International Airport on New Year's Eve 1999) was originally from Algeria, entered Canada with a falsified French passport and, once in Canada, procured a false Canadian passport to enter the United States.
    Now if that’s not enough to get you to the doctor for a appendectomy of the blinders then maybe the FBI reports for 2007 will, Luis Albeiro Peña-Peñais wanted for Cocaine trafficking, money laundering and kidnapping of an ICE agent, Charlie M. Vazquez-Pena is wanted for Heroin and Cocaine Trafficking, David Rivera is wanted for Illegal reentry after deportation (aggravated felon) ; also wanted for questioning in several gang-related murders Charlie M. Vazquez-Pena is wanted for Heroin and Cocaine Trafficking, Rafael Alvaro Saravia is wanted for Suspected human rights violations and removal from the United States, David Garzon-Anguiano is wanted for international Drug Smuggling, Robert Ma is wanted for Firearms Smuggling, Juan Carlos Arboleda is wanted for International Drug Smuggling. These are just the most wanted for February 2007 and have entered the country illegally.
    Now, you say my children aren’t doing drugs my children aren’t living in an area where theses bad guys are from, this doesn’t mater. The child molester the terrorist the drug runner’s affect all the children of the United States no mater what, when or where it affects the country as a whole.
    We all either have children or know someone that does. We all know a school teacher or a police man, a minister or a restaurant worker, and at some point the bad guys have reached into those lives, either it be by the cost of taxes, bank interests , the court cost, or just the cost of building new jails just to house these criminals.

We must stop illegal immigration today, now and forever. We must empower our local law enforcement offices to detain, arrest, and begin deportation proceedings of any person or persons that have not legally declared citizenship to the United States of America. We must do this, if for no other reason than to protect the children of this great country. We have all fought too long and too hard to give them a home. Let’s not let some past mistakes take it away from them.

Greg XXXXX
    Feb.13 2007

XXXXXXXXXX

Banned
    Ask any illegal worker that was here during 9/11 how angry would they be knowing an illegal came into a country where they were trying to beter the life and that illegal killed there thier children.....

All most illegals care about is sending money back to Mexico. They could care less about any of our lives or our children, infact listen to some of them, they want to see us deed.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    All most illegals care about is sending money back to Mexico. They could care less about any of our lives or our children, infact listen to some of them, they want to see us deed.
    YOU use words like most and some where do you draw the line !!!
    I know about the ones who want to kill us, ive had many attemps, and threats on my life by illegals and my family has been threatend more then once
    your preaching to the choir...sosad you missed the point

Go to Tijuana and you will see vendors selling T-shirts with a picture of Osama bin Laden, with the phrase "Viva Osama!" printed on them. Shops carry toys that portray two tall buildings with a plane flying between them, as if to mock the WTC attacks. Are these the actions of people who care about America?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

The reason illegals or legals who are scamming are sending money back home is in case they get caught. That way they can have many luxuries and a better life back home. Then there is the fear of being robbed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I know about the ones who want to kill us, ive had many attemps, and threats on my life by illegals and my family has been threatend more then once
    OK, your right I did, I was interrupted and tried to finish in a hurry. So our immigration system is totally screwed up, we have dangerous people comming accross our borders, IT DOES AFFECT ALL OF US AND OUR CHILDREN!!As I said on another post 2/3 of the worlds drugs are consumed by Americans alot of which are our children, ther are terriost in this country and our problem is our government does not care.period,
    NOW HOW DO WE GET THEM TO CLOSE OUR BORDERS? We have callled sent thousands of e-mails letters,phone calls, what ,wait 2 more years for elections,and when it gets here most Americans will not even know their canidates or who their voteing for, how are we ever going to fix this if we cannot get people to understand and participate. So you tell meHOW DO WE GET OUR BORDERS CLOSED, I will be glad to help!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please don't post personal information such as full name and email address.

This could be dangerous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Please don't post personal information such as full name and email address.

This could be dangerous.
    My land I will defend with my life if need be
    From any illegal that breaks laws blatantly
    My family I protect at all cost decently

My children my wife God gave these to me
    They all go to bed at night saying daddy protect me
    Its time all Americans take a stand you will see
    To protect this great country form sea to shinning sea

By
    Greg A Great American

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    OK, your right I did, I was interrupted and tried to finish in a hurry. So our immigration system is totally screwed up, we have dangerous people comming accross our borders, IT DOES AFFECT ALL OF US AND OUR CHILDREN!!As I said on another post 2/3 of the worlds drugs are consumed by Americans alot of which are our children, ther are terriost in this country and our problem is our government does not care.period,
    NOW HOW DO WE GET THEM TO CLOSE OUR BORDERS? We have callled sent thousands of e-mails letters,phone calls, what ,wait 2 more years for elections,and when it gets here most Americans will not even know their canidates or who their voteing for, how are we ever going to fix this if we cannot get people to understand and participate. So you tell meHOW DO WE GET OUR BORDERS CLOSED, I will be glad to help!!

maybe its time we all go there in person and deliver the messege !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast