Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our children are also raped and/or molested by them as well. It is not just the drugs. Then you have gangs. How many innocent bystanders have been shot and/or killed by them?
    They also make it worse for our kids in school as they bring our standards down so they can pass. In fact in yesterdays Sun-Sentinel there was an article that mentioned a decrease in college graduates which just shows you that we are a state full of illegals that can't afford to pay international student tuition to educate their children. If people don't think we are a third world country in South Florida they should look again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Our children are also raped and/or molested by them as well. It is not just the drugs. Then you have gangs. How many innocent bystanders have been shot and/or killed by them?
    They also make it worse for our kids in school as they bring our standards down so they can pass. In fact in yesterdays Sun-Sentinel there was an article that mentioned a decrease in college graduates which just shows you that we are a state full of illegals that can't afford to pay international student tuition to educate their children. If people don't think we are a third world country in South Florida they should look again.
    I TOTALY AGREE !!! Its time we all turn are thoughts to sending the messege to the right place
    To the people that deal wth our children. Are schools our church our daycare workers
    I wonder what would happen if i sent the daily FBI reports to the head of admin in every school every church in the tri state area.

im tired of people saying its not my problem
    cause it is Americas problem !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Go to Tijuana and you will see vendors selling T-shirts with a picture of Osama bin Laden, with the phrase "Viva Osama!" printed on them. Shops carry toys that portray two tall buildings with a plane flying between them, as if to mock the WTC attacks. Are these the actions of people who care about America?
    Come to My town USA and try and sell that kind of BEEEEEP.... and see what people do.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I TOTALY AGREE !!! Its time we all turn are thoughts to sending the messege to the right place
    To the people that deal wth our children. Are schools our church our daycare workers
    I wonder what would happen if i sent the daily FBI reports to the head of admin in every school every church in the tri state area.

im tired of people saying its not my problem
    cause it is Americas problem !!!
    Sounds like a productive idea. Why not go forward with it and see what happens?

You'll never know unless you put the idea into action.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reptile09 wrote:

Go to Tijuana and you will see vendors selling T-shirts with a picture of Osama bin Laden, with the phrase "Viva Osama!" printed on them. Shops carry toys that portray two tall buildings with a plane flying between them, as if to mock the WTC attacks. Are these the actions of people who care about America?

I wish we could get pictures of the vendors selling this junk. Send the pictures to the media and I would like to send it to the Mexican President and our President and explain why they are selling it?

Banned
    2nd
    Ive started today,25 a day should be a start
    if they want to donate ill send them to william

thank you

[

You'll never know unless you put the idea into action.[/quote]
    if the want to donate ill send them to william[/quote]
    We are speaking of sending the FBI reports out to school & church officials, correct?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    [

if the want to donate ill send them to william[/quote]
    We are speaking of sending the FBI reports out to school & church officials, correct?[/quote]

YES WE ARE

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    [

if the want to donate ill send them to william
    We are speaking of sending the FBI reports out to school & church officials, correct?[/quote]

YES WE ARE[/quote]
    Wonderful........looking forward to the responses by these esteemed individuals.

Should certainly see the cream rise to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    All most illegals care about is sending money back to Mexico. They could care less about any of our lives or our children, infact listen to some of them, they want to see us deed.
    Besides sending back money to Mexico, they are here for all the freebies that they feel entitled to for some reason.
    They could care less what happens to Americans, both young and old.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast