Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal immigration out of control in NJ

http://www.news12.com/NJ/topstories/article?id=183901

Group gives NJ lawmakers failing grade when it comes to immigration control

Play the video (10/18/06) TRENTON - One local group is calling on New Jersey lawmakers to focus on immigration enforcement.

Members of New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control give many of New Jersey's federal representatives failing grades when it comes to immigration. John Rucki say he believes local governments do not have the confidence in elected officials to enforce immigration laws. As a result, he says some towns are taking the matter into their own hands and passing local laws.

The U.S. Senate and House have passed some measures dealing with immigration, including funding for a fence along the Mexican border. However, nothing has become law yet.

Related Infromation
    Keyport crackdown on illegal immigrants cracks up

Share your views
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

The governor of NJ can't do anything about this problem? He said that he has to raise more taxes because there was no money in NJ? NJ residents don't write him letters telling him where the money is? Every town in NJ is invaded by illegals (except where he lives,and other millionaries live) having each one of them not 1 child, but 2,3,4,5, and more, living from welfare, each birth would cost to a citizen $10,000. Taxes in NJ are very high already, his only choice is to raise taxes more, and turn his face the other way and don't see the real problem. And have the hard working citizens pay health care, education, and feed children they didn't make.

NJ is like California now, and the politicians don't want to touch the issue because it's a very hot potatoe, so the illegals win every day in NJ,they even get Police protection at the corners where they wait for work!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

New Jersey is like a foreign country

The illegal problem here in North East Jersey is way out of control. I'm sure the illegals must out number the legals three to one. When you go to a Supermarket or mall or even my gym, as an English speaking person I'm in the minority.
    Sometimes its down right scary to feel like I don't belong in my own country.

Re: New Jersey is like a foreign country

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    The illegal problem here in North East Jersey is way out of control. I'm sure the illegals must out number the legals three to one. When you go to a Supermarket or mall or even my gym, as an English speaking person I'm in the minority.

Guess what? My husband and I went to Macy's yesterday in the New Port Mall, and a sales woman approached him, asking if he had a Macy's credit card, and she was talking to him in Spanish. My husband is German and Irish, and don't know a word in Spanish. When he told her I don't speak Spanish, she turn her back.

Trust me, the biggest problem is allowing them to have children and be American citizens. They know that by having children they are protected, they can milk off the system, and get the ticket to stay permanently in the country. Almost all of them have children, it is the first thing they do when they arrived, or come already pregnant. This is the issue we should go after. If they have children and those children don't have the right to be citizens, it would relieve this problem a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid

Cliffdid, did you read my post where I told what happened to my friend in the building where she lives? They found our that in 10 people are living in a two bedroom apt., men, women, and children. They complained to the management Co. the management Co. got in touch with the landlord, and later on they got a letter from an attorney saying that it was discrimination, and threaten that they will go to court. Then they went to City Hall, and they told them, sorry, North Bergen welcomes immigrants. They didn't say "illegal immigrants" What this means is, that the middle class is not going to find a secure place to live, these illegals come and invade towns, and if you don't like it, you're the one force to leave.

It is all over the place
    Bank of America sent me a correspondence
    in Spanish.

Told them: if it happens again I will close all
    my accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    It is all over the place
    Bank of America sent me a correspondence
    in Spanish.

Told them: if it happens again I will close all
    my accounts.
    Tha's what everyone should do. I Speak Spanish, and for me it would be a lot easier to communicate in Spanish, but one thing I know is that when I came to this country, English was the language, and also there was another culture. I came with my mind ready to meet other people with a different culture, and language. Now I'm surprise to hear that English is not the official language of this country? When I came here I didn't think if it was official or not, I just knew that English was the language spoken in this country. But these illegals before they come here learn things that we don't know.

OPINION SAID Then they went to City Hall, and they told them, sorry, North Bergen welcomes immigrants. They didn't say "illegal immigrants" What this means is, that the middle class is not going to find a secure place to live, these illegals come and invade towns, and if you don't like it, you're the one force to live.[/b][/quote]

Years ago my Mom worked in the North Bergen town hall. She said if you told people the corruption that was going on no one would believe it.

She said known illegals would be getting welfare. trading food stamps for money, voteing illegally and that was just the tip of the iceberg..

When she threatened to report what was going on to the state she was told to be very careful she could put herself and her children in a very dangerous situation!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast