Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: New Jersey is like a foreign country

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    OPINION SAID Then they went to City Hall, and they told them, sorry, North Bergen welcomes immigrants. They didn't say "illegal immigrants" What this means is, that the middle class is not going to find a secure place to live, these illegals come and invade towns, and if you don't like it, you're the one force to live.[/b]
    Years ago my Mom worked in the North Bergen town hall. She said if you told people the corruption that was going on no one would believe it.

She said known illegals would be getting welfare. trading food stamps for money, voteing illegally and that was just the tip of the iceberg..

When she threatened to report what was going on to the state she was told to be very careful she could put herself and her children in a very dangerous situation![/quote]

Sorry, I made a mistake, I meant to say they are force to "leave"
    What a coincidence, I was going to ask if anyone was here from NJ?

I tell you something better, my friend who lives in N.B. told me that she met a man who came here at age 65, he has a son living in N.B. This man told her that he had planned to go to Florida to live with his other son, but that his son here got an apartment for him in an old pleople's home rent free, and he was getting food stamps, and social security money, so why should he go to Florida? This man never worked a day in his life in this country. And look how many Americans living from social security they earned are struggling to pay the bills, they were hoping to retired one day and enjoy life, but with the cost of living, taxes going up to support these bums who come here to milk off the system, they are not enjoying life. Many old people have the house where they lived all their lives, and raised the family, they don't want to leave those houses, and it becomes very expensive for them to carry on the taxes, heat bills etc., and they don't get any other help because they own a house.

How about Governor Corzine complaining about money, and saying that he has no other choice than raising taxes more. Why doesn't he take a look and see who is milking off the taxpayers en NJ?

Do you go to Bergenline Ave.? Do you see all those illegals with all those children walking on that ave.? The women don't work, they can't, they have to stay home taking care of 3,4,5 and more children, but they get welfare, and the man works. That is a disgrace, and a senior citizen I know at 67 years old had to go and get a job at Kings Supermarket in Fort Lee, to survive.

cliffdid wrote:
    When she threatened to report what was going on to the state she was told to be very careful she could put herself and her children in a very dangerous situation!
    __________________________________________________ ___________

I don't doubt it. I'm always afraid to give to many details in the internet about me. I didn't want to say in what state I live. Those illegals are all over the internet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12