Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration. Part of the New World Order? 2010

I found this today and it just made me ill. If we lose the illegal immigration fight we lose the fight against the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdxI0zClV_Y

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/2008- ... /194672148
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Yeah, it's kind of shocking when one realizes what they're really up to, so I understand how you feel. It's easy to become convinced that there's no stopping their plan, but remember, that's just what they want you to believe.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Great videos. I noticed that Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul were not on the list of CFR members. Thats good news. Both are have low poll numbers, but I think poll numbers are rigged by the MSM.

I would love to see

Ron Paul - President,
    Duncan Hunter - Vice President.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: Illegal Immigration. Part of the New World Order? 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I found this today and it just made me ill. If we lose the illegal immigration fight we lose the fight against the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdxI0zClV_Y

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/2008- ... /194672148
    We have to fight the New world order to win the immigration.
    NWO is the main Idea, the head of the beast.
    This is why is so important to elect a candidate who is not CFR or NWO support.

As i just said on another post we can fight this and we can win, they have millions of dallors and we have millions of people...by the way whom many are just waking up.

But I see it as win illegal immigration problem, cheap labor for them and stop the North American union and we are well on our way to winning the war.

Just keep waking up America folks that is where our power lies.

Send this video and any other information about it to everyone you know and eventually they will start connecting the dots and one day will have a rude awakening.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Threats From Within!

All my life I read about and heard about, conspiracy theories. To be honest, many of them were simply insane. They relied on speculative evidence, rash claims, strange associations, and inclusion of people I felt were loyal to this nation or who I thought were rational people.

As time passes, the New World Order theory begins to collect more & more credibility. It begins to look as though some would sacrifice our inalienable individual rights, to gather us into some sort of collective. And it appears that collective exists only for its own purposes.

The North American Union concept looks to be a precursor to this effort. This union lacks approval of the people. This union fails to respect the damages that will be done not just to American citizens, but to the nation as an entity. And that entity, is to be "of, by, and for... the people."

I do not want to believe many of our politicians are participating in this knowing the ultimate goals. I prefer to believe many of them participate or act with the efforts, only because they fail to see through the fog of distortions created to blind us from their objectives. Once people really realize what's happening, most respond as I do. They are repulsed by the idea America would be gobbled up into this collective organization that exists for the wealth & power accumulation of elitists who are behind the whole scheme.

Disconnected events, activities, actions, and efforts, are beginning to show a collective effort. As that reveals itself or is exposed, we must do all we can to make sure the general public becomes very aware there are those who would destroy this nation for their own collective greed & obsession for power!

Typical despots reveal themselves almost openly & the world works to do away with them. This group hides under a cloak of respectability that has many fooled. Lets hope what we and others do, ruins their plans, & the entire effort is abandoned, before we must take other actions to preserve and protect this constitutional republic of free people!

Ooohrah!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Well said ! and WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Rubicon" glad you have joined us.

The one good thing is many are not hidden and many are members of the CFR (Counsul on Foreign Relations) who is the main body of people who are trying to implement the North American Union.

This is an older list, I have been looking for an updated one but it gives you an idea of what we are dealing with...even Steven Breyer one of our Supreme court judges is on it. This is big and they have alot of members but as I said we are millions...we just need to wake up American while there is time to change it.

http://www.nndb.com/org/505/000042379/
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Threats From Within!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon
    All my life I read about and heard about, conspiracy theories. To be honest, many of them were simply insane. They relied on speculative evidence, rash claims, strange associations, and inclusion of people I felt were loyal to this nation or who I thought were rational people.

As time passes, the New World Order theory begins to collect more & more credibility. It begins to look as though some would sacrifice our inalienable individual rights, to gather us into some sort of collective. And it appears that collective exists only for its own purposes.

The North American Union concept looks to be a precursor to this effort. This union lacks approval of the people. This union fails to respect the damages that will be done not just to American citizens, but to the nation as an entity. And that entity, is to be "of, by, and for... the people."

I do not want to believe many of our politicians are participating in this knowing the ultimate goals. I prefer to believe many of them participate or act with the efforts, only because they fail to see through the fog of distortions created to blind us from their objectives. Once people really realize what's happening, most respond as I do. They are repulsed by the idea America would be gobbled up into this collective organization that exists for the wealth & power accumulation of elitists who are behind the whole scheme.

Disconnected events, activities, actions, and efforts, are beginning to show a collective effort. As that reveals itself or is exposed, we must do all we can to make sure the general public becomes very aware there are those who would destroy this nation for their own collective greed & obsession for power!

Typical despots reveal themselves almost openly & the world works to do away with them. This group hides under a cloak of respectability that has many fooled. Lets hope what we and others do, ruins their plans, & the entire effort is abandoned, before we must take other actions to preserve and protect this constitutional republic of free people!

Ooohrah!
    Here the list (alphabetical order)

CFR Annotated Membership Roster: A - Z

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... mbers.html

I like how Lou put it. The new world order is "daddy's plan". That's exactly what it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I like how Lou put it. The new world order is "daddy's plan". That's exactly what it is.
    Actually it started way before daddy...CFR was started in 1921 and this plan has been set forth since the early 1950's, daddy just got sonny to help carry on with the plans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast