Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by bratzisfosho
    La Raza means cultural pride
    Have you taken a look at Mexico?

What the hell do you have to be proud of?

I've been wracking my brain on that one too, SHAPKA. Haven't come up with anything to date
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, they're very effective at conveying large numbers of people a great distance over a very short period of time.

I suppose if you run U-HAUL, or another trucking firm, you could profit from their institutional wisdom.

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Well, they're very effective at conveying large numbers of people a great distance over a very short period of time.

I suppose if you run U-HAUL, or another trucking firm, you could profit from their institutional wisdom.

:P

You're especially on today, I see! I'm hysterical up here in the NJ mountains, ROTFLMAO.

Keep it up

Damn but I missed my calling! A U-HAUL dealer......I could have cleaned up moving this "large number of people great distances" right the hell out of the USA and smack dab into Canada!! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A few of us have gone over to the "Las Culturas" site, and now that horrible girl, "Latinapr20" is accusing me of being all of them! She's very proud of herself because she thinks she's figured out that I'm posting as three or four people.

Geez...I'm telling you. That girl lives in a world of her own. I've learned more than I want to know by sparring with her. It's pretty sobering.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl I saw that bimbo's comment. I was going to sign up but I knew I would just get too overheated and mad.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

pandabear, if you sign up she'll just say it's me pretendig to be yet another person.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Just got banned

HA I just got banned from this site. But I gave it to them before I left. ....Hi Americangirl remember me?

Are you CDID?

Well, sorry you were banned, but it's no big loss. Nobody's really listening to us anyway. Actually, I'm surprised they haven't banned me yet. But whatever...I think I'll ban myself. I get too angry over there, and I really don't like it.

Yep I'm CDID. Glad to see you here at Alipac I've been waiting for you. I actually can't believe it took them so long to ban me from the other site.

They probably finally figured out I was calling "Latinapr20" LatinApe. LOL she was a trip and sure was in love with herself.

Glad your here AG this is a good site. My ancestors helpe shape America and fought in Wars against their countries of origin because of their love for this one, so I don't like it when people come here illegally.

Thanks, Cliff. Glad you're here too!

I DID laugh at the Latinape thing...it was hilarious!

I'm wondering if "observer" is "cacimar" from the other site. Just a thought.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast