Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal immigration site

I went to that site, which is basically Latinos whining about how racist whites are. I've been debating with them and (I think) asking intelligent questions, but they just come back with lines like: "You stupid racist white b_itch". It's pretty pathetic.

If you're interested in seeing the site, check out the "General Discussion" thread (not the "Immigration" thread).

http://www.lasculturas.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Went...sorry.....makes me sick. I'd like to know why they think white people are all rich? Guess they have to zero in on something but I'm sick of it. Not all white are the rich elite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

americangirl,

I've noticed that there has so far been no answer to your question over there. Nice job strumming that string, lol.

ldydrake, thanks. I doubt I'll get an answer to my question.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yeah, kinda hard to dispute fact.

that site is pathetic. all those illegal winers can get shipped out and on their dollar not mine.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I went there. Then I bookmarked it. I dont know if I will ever post there but it's funny to read for sure.
    Hussein who?

They are just whining gimme, gimme, gimme, you owe me. If they exercised the same networking and dedication in Mexico, the motherland, they would have a beautiful country. They will find out that U.S. citizens are not going to continue to put up with their little "take over".
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are all here on the entitlement program at the expense of the american taxpayers. This racist card is worn so thin and is ineffective. I do not even waste my time arguing with these people, I would rather put my efforts into enforcing our laws and securing our borders, writing and calling any and all of our politicians and government leaders to tell them how wrong it is that they do not enforce our laws now and do not do what is in the best interest of this country and its citizens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast