Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Illegal Immigration Story

This is a true story and not just a joke. The Canadian's mother is my cousin's x-mother-in-law.

I'm a bad story teller so I'm going to set the scene up for you.

I knew this Canadian Illegal. He was in the states because his mother brought him here. She was also Canadian but she kept marrying citizens to stay. I think she is on her 5th husband. The oldest son, was about 20 and divorced so he lost legal status but stayed in the states.

On with the Canadian's story. Long ago, INS drove pale green vans, when they were out checking job sites. The Canadian was at work oneday and an INS van pulled up near the jobsite. Every body dropped their tools and started running. The Canadian and a Mexican jumped into a manhole. The Mexican was wondering about this crazy white boy hiding with him. I'm sure he was wondering, if he was going to snitch him out. So the Mexican asked the Canadian "what are you running for"? The Canadian told him, "I don't want to be deported, I'm Canadian".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: An Illegal Immigration Story

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is a true story and not just a joke. The Canadian's mother is my cousin's x-mother-in-law.

I'm a bad story teller so I'm going to set the scene up for you.

I knew this Canadian Illegal. He was in the states because his mother brought him here. She was also Canadian but she kept marrying citizens to stay. I think she is on her 5th husband. The oldest son, was about 20 and divorced so he lost legal status but stayed in the states.

On with the Canadian's story. Long ago, INS drove pale green vans, when they were out checking job sites. The Canadian was at work oneday and an INS van pulled up near the jobsite. Every body dropped their tools and started running. The Canadian and a Mexican jumped into a manhole. The Mexican was wondering about this crazy white boy hiding with him. I'm sure he was wondering, if he was going to snitch him out. So the Mexican asked the Canadian "what are you running for"? The Canadian told him, "I don't want to be deported, I'm Canadian".

Dixie
    I think the Canadian could have gotten away with being illegal even with INS there...he would have seemed too much like an American
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!