Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration, "Who's America"

I just watched a commerical on regular tv that states tonight on NBC World News their going to show "Who's America". Something they have put together on illegal immigration.

Watch this on your news tonight if you want to get irritated.

Wel'l, that should be interesting. I am sure that it has something to do with "all humans are created equal", "no immigrant is illegal", "America was our land, before Europeans came here", "no one OWNS America", and "America is one continent shared by all". You know- same old stuff.

That about said it all firecracker!! I have to agree!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

no one OWNS America
    That is, only corporations, and the politicians they fund!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Cool so lets all watch and hear what weve allready heard before. WE already know what they are going to say. And then Tomorrow we'll come here and complain all about it and get mad and angry and want to shut down NBC or whatever. Then well take it out on some poor hispanic by confusing him for an illegal. And get stressed and mad and regret ever watching it in the first place. Sounds like fun!
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    Cool so lets all watch and hear what weve allready heard before. WE already know what they are going to say. And then Tomorrow we'll come here and complain all about it and get mad and angry and want to shut down NBC or whatever. Then well take it out on some poor hispanic by confusing him for an illegal. And get stressed and mad and regret ever watching it in the first place. Sounds like fun!
    Who will? I don't take anything out on "hispanics" or any other race for that matter. Don't accuse me of being racist. You don't know me from Eve.

WMCMinor
    I know I dont know you. I never even mentioned your name.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

NEWBREED

Note: last warning for Race Baiting.

see above highlighted statement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ok you can say things but I cant. cool.
    </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast