Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Pleads Guilty To Killing Marine, Date

Illegal Immigrant Pleads Guilty To Killing Marine, Date

POSTED: 5:41 pm EDT September 18, 2007

COLUMBIA, Md. -- An illegal immigrant accused of killing a Marine and his date in a DUI crash last November pleaded guilty in court on Tuesday.

Edwardo Morales-Soriano, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of negligent manslaughter.

According to police, Soriano's vehicle slammed into the rear of a car stopped at a red light at the intersection of Routes 175 and 108 in Columbia last Thanksgiving.

Jennifer Bower, 24, of Montgomery Village, and Brian Matthews, 21, of Columbia, died as a result of the crash.

Matthews had served in Ramadi, Iraq, as part of the Fox Company 2nd Battalion 5th Marine Regiment. He had just celebrated Thanksgiving with his family when he and Bower went out on a date.

Court documents showed that Soriano had a blood-alcohol level of .32 that night. The legal limit is .08. Court officials said that after the crash, Soriano got out of his car, stumbled, sat on a guardrail and shook his head.

Officials said Soriano had a Maryland driver's license, but is a citizen of Mexico. He had been living in Laurel.

The judge ordered psychiatric, drug and alcohol evaluations on Soriano. He could face up to 20 years in prison, but prosecutors said they are asking for only eight.

Once he serves his sentence, Soriano could be deported.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/14144520/detail.html

The judge ordered psychiatric, drug and alcohol evaluations on Soriano. He could face up to 20 years in prison, but prosecutors said they are asking for only eight.

Eight years, why not the full 20 years?
    If it had been me or you we would get life
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I heard about this story last year. My uncle lives in Maryland and he told about the case. It's really sad that an American Marine and another Ameican died at the hands of an illegal alien who had a history of driving drunk. I think all the people who defend illegals should be forced to read stories like this and watch news footage over and over again to realize the people who have died at the hands of illegals.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/