Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Report him to ICE.

Report suspicious activity
    Toll free: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

You can also go to their web site: http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm
    Sweet thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Call the police about the threats. Better yet tell the principal at your school. You seem to jump to conclusions easily about someone being an illegal. Got proof?

I smell something odd here. The poster writes like an ELL student. Trolltime anyone?

yes i do have prof when we were friends He told me that he was an illegal and his parents were using a dead persons id or some crap like that. I have talked to his parents and they speech no English. need any more info? then just ask

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoneJones
    Call the police about the threats. Better yet tell the principal at your school. You seem to jump to conclusions easily about someone being an illegal. Got proof?

I smell something odd here. The poster writes like an ELL student. Trolltime anyone?

yes i do have prof when we were friends He told me that he was an illegal and his parents were using a dead persons id or some crap like that. I have talked to his parents and they speech no English. need any more info? then just ask
    Your memory seems to be suffering as you can't remember the crap.

Speech no english??? You've got to be kidding! Didn't the parents know how to give speeches??

How old are you anyway?

I dont think the poster is necessarily a troll. But hey....thats just me. He/she probably is from another country and that explains the less than perfect grammar and english. Mine is not perfect either...he he.

Hey...he is about to report an illegal at his job....doesnt he at least get points for that? If he was a troll he would be winding us up by now. I think he has a real situation and just wants help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Report him to ICE.

Report suspicious activity
    Toll free: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

You can also go to their web site: http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm
    Sweet thanks
    Good luck ....and be careful with this guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another good resource is http://wiki.illegalprotest.com/index.ph ... gal_Aliens . Also, if they are committing identity fraud, the IRS would be interested. There is info at the link to reporting to the IRS. The local police should also be interested in ID theft; even if they are stealing the identitiy of dead people. Let us know how it goes.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Something odd indeed. He suggested that it happened after work so he isn't a school student. Time will tell if he is a Troll.

I too wonder that especially with all the grammar errors ......

Ok i am sorry for all the miss-spelling now i no this is no excuse but i do have a few learning disability's, and i was hoping it i would not have to come to this but i gess it does. So i am not a troll or what ever yall say i (could be.)

lol

Sounds like a plant to me...a very poor one at that.

Ok i am sorry for all the miss-spelling now i no this is no excuse but i do have a few learning disability's, and i was hoping it i would not have to come to this but i gess it does. So i am not a troll or what ever yall say i (could be.)
    Good to see that, despite your learning disabilities, you are are able to find Alipac, fill out the forms to become a member, and post your comments.

If you are threatened by an individual, call the cops. Plain and simple. That goes for anybody illegal or not.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast