Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal threating me

Howdy yall, I am new here so sorry if wrong place. It is a long story but after work a illegal stared yell at me a telling me that he was going to cut me up and so on so i will try to report him now for being here not legaly so how do i go about doing that? now this has happened and i know he was just trying to be cool in frount of his little friends but i no i i try to do something i get fired. I am kinda in a odd spot

Report him to ICE.

Report suspicious activity
    Toll free: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

You can also go to their web site: http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BigBoneJones: WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC. He will and can hurt you. Gang violent is on the raise. I would try to get a detective in the police department to work on this problem. Build a case against this gang. This person probably has a prior record of crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call the police about the threats. Better yet tell the principal at your school. You seem to jump to conclusions easily about someone being an illegal. Got proof?

I smell something odd here. The poster writes like an ELL student. Trolltime anyone?

How do you know he is an illegal alien? If you have some proof, call ICE -- though I doubt anything will come of it -- could also drop by an ICE field office. Sounds like a report to the local police is a good place to start. Good luck.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

MW
    Good advice above. If you have a reason to suspect he is an illegal, contact ICE and tell them of your concerns and about the verbal threat. Regardless of immigration status, you should contact the police if you honestly believe you were threatened and/or your life is in danger.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You will be fired! Go to your boss immediate and file a report of the abuse. Date and time. Then asked the employer to report to the police or you will do it.

Make a citizens arrest on the grounds of communicating a threat to you . The police will handle it from there . If he is illegal sue your employer for endangering your life by hiring an illegal alien . Our own government has documentation that they say illegal alien are dangerous . Your lawyer can find that . Good luck . Since most people do not speak gibberish , you can almost always use the conveying a threat charge and get the police to arrest them . Good Luck , hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Call the police about the threats. Better yet tell the principal at your school. You seem to jump to conclusions easily about someone being an illegal. Got proof?

I smell something odd here. The poster writes like an ELL student. Trolltime anyone?
    Something odd indeed. He suggested that it happened after work so he isn't a school student. Time will tell if he is a Troll.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

AE

Please get help for this situation from police and report this person to your employer.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast