Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MadinChicago, I AM WITH YOU! An organized effort needs to start NOW to make sure illegals don't vote in our presidential election.

Yes, it sure is sad that as Americans we have to worry about this now ...but something needs to be done to make all Americans aware and put this issue OUT THERE.

I, too, would gladly volunteer at my local voting booth to make sure it doesn't happen.. . .but HOW -- How do you do it and prevent it as a citizen? There's got to be a way.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    MadinChicago, I AM WITH YOU! An organized effort needs to start NOW to make sure illegals don't vote in our presidential election.

Yes, it sure is sad that as Americans we have to worry about this now ...but something needs to be done to make all Americans aware and put this issue OUT THERE.

I, too, would gladly volunteer at my local voting booth to make sure it doesn't happen.. . .but HOW -- How do you do it and prevent it as a citizen? There's got to be a way.

How?

I’m not sure. I have the idea, but I’m not an organizer, especially on the national level, which is what we need here. Someone that knows how to spread the word, and put together national connections that ends in action. We all feel the goal, and more then willing to work on it, but most (sadly to say) do not possess that leadership quality that would be needed.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

MadinChicago, a wonderful idea!!!
    Here is my 2 cents, hope it makes sense. First, we need to concentrate on the first elections (Iowa, NH ect.). We would need members of this and other groups to get in touch with thier LOCAL Republican/Democratic Headquarters. Through them we should be able to get into or near the polling places, as "Concerned Citizens"...
    I think that thier is going to be ALOT of Fraud with the Absentee Ballots, with those they do no have to show up at the Polls.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I believe I read in my last voter handbook they send you that you cannot campaign or have any demostrations within so many feet of the polls. That's here in California so I am sure it only applies to legal citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    MadinChicago, a wonderful idea!!!
    Here is my 2 cents, hope it makes sense. First, we need to concentrate on the first elections (Iowa, NH ect.). We would need members of this and other groups to get in touch with thier LOCAL Republican/Democratic Headquarters. Through them we should be able to get into or near the polling places, as "Concerned Citizens"...
    I think that thier is going to be ALOT of Fraud with the Absentee Ballots, with those they do no have to show up at the Polls.
    Thanks, I though it was a good idea.

At can be a good way to give every American a chance at helping without a major commitment. Think about it: By just having your camera with you, and in full view when go vote yourself could just be enough to intimidate the bad guys. (That is, if the word gets spread before hand of what the camera means in this election)

But, just as I noted before, I am not an organizer, nor have the networking skills, or know all the places to seek the help across the country. Dose anyone know where or who we can get help? I’ll gladly forfeit any claim to the idea if we can find someone to run with it.

Or what would it take to form a “committeeâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

In Florida the politicians and their campaign assistants are also restricted on the distance they can be from a voting station.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe this one we can get up and running.
    It certainly has a lot of merit to it and who can question its value since we have been having so many problems with our elections of late.

We definitely need to jump on this. It is obvious that politicians must be aware that illegals vote as they are really going for the Hispanic vote. I have heard over and over again that the majority of Cubans in Miami don't care for the illegals and any form of amnesty. Mel Martinez found out the hard way when they went after him to get him recalled or not have him re elected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Where I am they check off your names on both parties lists, after they review your drivers license. They ask your name and then want the ID.
    I noticed this year for the first time a large poster outside of where we vote, stating that for the provisional ballots it was the same as where your mother lives, also, they can show a rent receipt. They must state when the actually register that they are citizens, twice on the voter registration form, but lets face it, seems that the "no understand English" might be their defense about their signing and swearing to citizenship. This comment made in view of how we have to have eveyrthing today in English and spanish. I hardly see how a utility bill or rent receipt qualifies as an indicator of citizenship, just for local residency, which could be questionable, since many seem to live in the same homes or share apts. They have too many false documents available to them, that this a very valid concern. I also feel disturbed by this and think this may be why the last few years elections have been in shambles.

How can they, see the article today 12/14/07 about Oklahoma and the Hispanic man on some committee saying they are fed up and signing up illegals for citizenship. How is that occurring? They need to be here legally to try for citizenship. This is the scary part. Nothing is sacred to them with regard to US laws and legal requirements. I do not trust our system to be able to catch all the errors, too many have been occurring, especially in our national elections.
    The provo ballot goes to the county, where they determine if you are eligible to vote. If you are not eligible, the vote will not count.

Here is where the utility bill or rent receipt come in handy. IF those receipts do NOT match your driver's license info or your name is not on any rolls, your vote will not count. This takes the onus off them and puts it on you, the voter. Saying you don't speak English will not protect you, as you can also vote in Spanish. In addition, if a "voter" states they do not have a license but his/her name shows up in the motor-voter area, busted!

In small towns where everyone knows everyone, the chances of illegally voting are diminished.

I do work the polls and always bring a video camera with me.
    "

I think we just let the United States know that we will be out and watching. If we see something fishy we will yell louder then hell. We want a fair election and that is that. Maybe William can get this out. I will take the entire day off looking for illegals walking into buildings.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12