Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Illegal Vote

This is my question to EVERYONE (and I do not care your Political affiliation).
    How do we keep the ILLEGALS from Voting? With LaRaza, LULAC the ACLU on thier side, telling us it is against the Law to make someone produce a Picture ID. With all the Mexican Consulates around, giving out those PHONY Matricular cards...We need to do something, or these CRIMINALS will influence this election.
    I honestly feel it is thier overall plan, by sheer numbers.
    The SAD thing is...They are DOING IT! And our Govt. is HELPING Them.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

My mother lives in another state and I took her to the polls. While waiting to vote, I couldn't help overhearing a group of people nearby discussing who they would vote for. Several asked what would happen if they were "caught" voting. They were told not to worry because no one checks. Mind you, they were not whispering, anyone who could understand their language could hear them.

I told my mother to stay in line, went over to the judge of elections and repeated what I had heard and that I expected him to act. I went back to my mother, who was ahead of them in line. She is 88 years old, with a walker, and does not speak English. Since I had to interpret for her, she was greeted as a long time resident and signed the book.

Now comes the group behind me, who are asked to sign the book.. wait for it, their names were not in the book. Poll workers hand them provisional ballots, explaining that they were not registered to vote in that precinct, so they had to vote this method and it would get cleared up at the county. With provo ballot, you need to present valid ID or a utility bill with your name on it. They started to protest loudly that the poll workers were profiling them and being racist.

At that point I stepped in an said MY piece about what I had overheard and requested a police officer be sent over, because voter fraud is a violation of the law. They were detained.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

As an individual still waiting for her green card after eight years I always take time to explain when I go to the BMV that I cannot register to vote since I am NOT a citizen. At this rate I might be retirement age before I get to that stage!

I think in this matter, like so many things. Those individuals who follow the law regarding voting do so in all other situations too.

I do not believe this to be the case for those who live here who have managed to flaunt so many other laws that they feel none of them apply to them at all.

They have actually got stricter in Florida. You can no longer us work IDS and need a valid florida driver's license and passport or citizenship certificate (which has your picture on it). This way it makes it harder with those with fake ID. They had to do something as many illegals have voted illegally in the recent elections.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish to salute the Latina and the legal immigrant we apppreciate your input to our discussion.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Miguelina,

"Now comes the group behind me, who are asked to sign the book.. wait for it, their names were not in the book. Poll workers hand them provisional ballots, explaining that they were not registered to vote in that precinct, so they had to vote this method and it would get cleared up at the county. With provo ballot, you need to present valid ID or a utility bill with your name on it."

Where I am they check off your names on both parties lists, after they review your drivers license. They ask your name and then want the ID.
    I noticed this year for the first time a large poster outside of where we vote, stating that for the provisional ballots it was the same as where your mother lives, also, they can show a rent receipt. They must state when the actually register that they are citizens, twice on the voter registration form, but lets face it, seems that the "no understand English" might be their defense about their signing and swearing to citizenship. This comment made in view of how we have to have eveyrthing today in English and spanish. I hardly see how a utility bill or rent receipt qualifies as an indicator of citizenship, just for local residency, which could be questionable, since many seem to live in the same homes or share apts. They have too many false documents available to them, that this a very valid concern. I also feel disturbed by this and think this may be why the last few years elections have been in shambles.

How can they, see the article today 12/14/07 about Oklahoma and the Hispanic man on some committee saying they are fed up and signing up illegals for citizenship. How is that occurring? They need to be here legally to try for citizenship. This is the scary part. Nothing is sacred to them with regard to US laws and legal requirements. I do not trust our system to be able to catch all the errors, too many have been occurring, especially in our national elections.

I am hoping that I can get the Utah Minutemen to hold signs at there polling places. However there could be a very good chance they we would get it for trespassing.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige, what if they stand in the sidewalks or side of the street? That can't be considered tresspassing can it? As long as its not many, does that require a permit?

I know our local politicians stand outside the polls with signs etc. on the property, so how can they get away with it and not individuals? They aren't at the door, just along the entering drive. Usually polls are at public spaces. Permit required?

I am not sure. I am going to volunteer at the polling booths again so I can see what is really going on. I live in a highly populated area where illegals live. If they are voting I will know. I also intend on complaining if I see any. I will scream louder then heck that the election is unfair.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have an idea!

We will have to rally all the anti-illegal immigration groups like ours, all the Minuteman groups, and any of the many many web-sties that are on our side.

Starting right now (ASAP) we proclaim that because of our concern over the value of our vote, that “We the Peopleâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast