Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal vs assimilation

I think that to become assimilatted means a whole mess of things. It doesnt mean to forget your heritage nor your country. but you give up your citizenry your alliegence to your former country. Why you may ask ? because you are now an American citizen. a patriot of this great nation. you have made a pledge to this nation , and its constitution and its republic. and we are ONE nation ......... period. and your alliegence should be for this ONE nation. You want this nation to be like mexico go back to mexico or what ever country you think this nation should become. But if that is what you want then you are not a true American and are not assimilated to begin with and need to be deported because you have made a mockery of the pledge you took . And you cannot be trusted to obey the laws of this nation. Such as the illegals are now!!!!
    But you are assimilated when you understand the price that has been paid so that this country can be as strong as it is and that it is a priviledge to be a citizen and not a right . And when you get here you understand that America is not the nation you have been told it is....... its much better!!!!!
    And when you do things the right way you are rewarded with A freedom that no other country could ever come close to having. and that our racial tollerance is not as some countries might have you to believe. We are the melding pot of all nationalities
    You also know you are assimilated when you are honored to have your sons fight for this great and wonderful country because you believe in it and you have come to love this country , your country, our country The United States Of America as your beloved and dear home !!!
    Of whom you would never want to betray or destroy because of this great love for it.
    There is nothing wrong with an immigrant, with the exception of the illegal ones that continue to invaid our country for other reasons than Assimilation................
    Steven doherty

Great Post Steven.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Yes Great Post Steve The BedRock Priciple of a Real American.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thats what pres jorge should have said in his imm speach, instead of the trash he was talking..

pres jorge isn't worthy of those words. pres jorge is trash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stevend1961
    Ditto, you said it all!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    pres jorge isn't worthy of those words. pres jorge is trash.
    I second that, and I voted for the fokker twice!
    Hussein who?

Great post Steven.
    I am a first generation American, a son of a Scottish highlander, when I go to Scottish events I wear my family kilt but I carry a American flag!
    My father served in the US Army air corps during WWII and I served as a US Marine in Nam.
    I am very proud of my Scottish heritage and wear my kilt with pride, I even know a bit of gaelic but first and foremost I am a American!
    The Highlanders are known world wide as fierce and loyal warriors, I fight for America and freedom!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How cool mountain dog! Can you play the bagpipes? I've always loved that instrument.

Anyway...great post Stevend!!! You said it all.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    How cool mountain dog! Can you play the bagpipes? I've always loved that instrument.

Anyway...great post Stevend!!! You said it all.
    No I can't play the pipes but I do love to go to Scottish events and listen to the bands play.
    At one time in Scotland the wearing of tartan and playing the bagpipes was outlawed, the bagpipes are the only musical instrument to be declared a instrument of war.
    Many Scots were instrumentable in forming America, in fact our constitution is based on the Scottish declaration of Arbroath.
    The short kilt you see most often is actually part of a military uniform though changed somewhat, the Scottish Highland Brigade wore kilts during WWII and the pipes are still played today in battle even in Iraq.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast