Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

How do you know they are illegal?
    Excellent question. Remember, we're against illegal immigrants, not Hispanics.
    Yes it is but I think what happens is when people see Hispanics partying away in public parks and speaking Spanish, we assume they are illegal. My whole life I heard about my Sicilian uncle who would not speak Italian because he wanted to be seen as an AMERICAN. The one exception he made was with his mother who did not speak English. He would speak Italian to her but her would do so in private. Hispanics would seem American and not be assumed to be illegal if they would speak ENGLISH. Instead, many cling to their native tongue and are insulted that we want them to speak English.
    Great point. I'm usually under the impression that they are illegal because of the Spanish speaking. Part of gaining citizenship is they must learn English, right? I suppose we never know for sure but chances are likely that they are illegal.

Yes it is but I think what happens is when people see Hispanics partying away in public parks and speaking Spanish, we assume they are illegal.
    Anyone not speaking English before, I assumed is either a tourist or a new immigrant, and most made an effort to speak English in public......even if it was a smile and "thank you" or "excuse me"......until this illegal business and the attitude of "must speak Spanish" and all that......now I'm afraid I do assume they are illegal or atleast a harborer of some. After all, they are the majority and fought for the attention they receive. Doesn't bother me if they are speaking Spanish and can still say "excuse me" in English and smile when they trip over my blanket......it's all in the attitude. I've never had problems with hispanics before blasting music and having an attitude.....so it's not a far stretch to assume they are illegal when they do now......or a great supporter of it.

I have an elementary school across the highway from me. We also have a little strip mall there too. It is filled on the weekends with hispanics....which I don't mind.....it's families out there playing soccer and such...no music...just alot of people....but it's become an increasingly active place to where multiple games are being played on a fairly small lot. There's a 4 lane highway in front.....and the strip mall to the side......last Saturday about every 5 minutes a loud car alarm went off. Seems they couldn't keep the soccer ball on the field and it kept hitting a car at the strip mall that was an employees car with an alarm. You would think after a few times of the alarm going off that parents would find some other alternative and not play where they were intent on setting off alarms. But no.....it went on at 5 minute intervals till the mall closed down. People parked, employees or not, alarm or not, shouldn't have to deal with that. They have more vehicles there than they do on a school day and I seriously doubt the kids are students there and they don't come from this neighborhood. So the few who used to enjoy it, now can't, and there's additional issues since they can't seem to self control.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These foreign ingrates have NO right to get flustered when requested to LEARN and SPEAK English, and if they REFUSE, need to go back to their own countries!

I understand. You can't use public parks here either. I am a football coach/teacher and we work hard to keep people off our field during the summer in order to get the grass ready for football season. Our field is completely fenced in and I have gone there on Sunday before and found the field completely full of people, maybe 100. They actually cut the fence to get in and play soccer. I had to call the police to remove them. When they left there were dirty diapers, beer cans, chicken bones and trash every where. They had also damaged the sprinkler system. The sprinkler system was on while they they were there and they obviously destroyed it so it would not come on while they were playing soccer. It is a constant battle to keep these idiots off the field and from destroying property to get there. A fence and signs mean nothing to them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

play that mariachi music at the top volume level.
    Musical instruments I can't stand: Tuba, high pitched trumpet and please outlaw the accordion.

"bigtex"
    A fence and signs mean nothing to them.
    They can't read them!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    bigtex wrote:

They actually cut the fence to get in and play soccer. I had to call the police to remove them. When they left there were dirty diapers, beer cans, chicken bones and trash every where. They had also damaged the sprinkler system. The sprinkler system was on while they they were there and they obviously destroyed it so it would not come on while they were playing soccer.
    Was anyone arrested and were charges filed?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    please outlaw the accordion.
    Even Wierd Al Yankovich.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12