Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals or Americans, who come first?

Im crushed to think of an fellow American not able to get a job over a illegal. People who don't belong here are getting tossed aside for these invaders! IT NOT RIGHT! Not in the least!
    My ex has a masters in Math..and was turned down from all jobs! Ranging from banker assistant, to burger flipper! He is a smart man...but if you go to the places he applied...there are non-Americans there. How do I know? You go ask for a deposit slip, or for a #2 combo...I Promise you, broken English and alot of jibberish.
    He ended up dropping all of his classes and just leaving me with a note that says "I cannot be hear anymore, Im sorry, will be back in August/September." ....he wont pick up his phone. It crushed him very much though..how he worked so hard through his life...8 years dedicated to advancing his education...and he cannot land a job at a burger joint? Must sting to a man's ego. I feel compassion for every American who cannot get a job, because I am weeping with them.
    Im not secure in my finances, and must locate a job (any damn job will do) HELL! Will work at the Korn Kits Factory! (not hiring of course)! How can people say illegals do the jobs Americans wont do...I know 10 people willing to do anything for a job right now, and can probably find 200 more in this area, who all want to pay for collage and rent without digging a deep whole of debt!!! Illegals or Americans...who come first in the eyes of the goverment?
    GURRR!!! Illeagls! THEY RUIN LIVES!
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Welcome!

Please email your story, just as you stated here, to your Senators and House Reps...also post it on www.congress.org for all the world to see.

Send letters to your newspapers....let them know the hardships you and your ex are having.

Get ready to fight this, ok?

Also you can fax letters free on www.numbersusa.com
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Welcome Mystery! Glad to have you here!

I so sorry to hear about you and your roommate! This infortunate
    that you cannot find a job in your area. If you are sure the people
    working in these jobs are illegal then trying calling the corporate
    offices of these businesses and complain.

Hope things go better for you in the future!

Welcome Mystery! Sorry to hear about your current dilema. Everytime I hear stories like this at the cost of illegals just enfuriates me to no end.

Mystery, you are in good company here, and hopefully our fight will help you. We are behind you!!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Mystery: Just a suggestion, he could probably get a job teaching math at a high school or college. Being back in school myself (may I add with NO help from the government for me) and researching this alittle, math and science teachers are in HIGH demand. You might want to get him to check into it. illegals are not able to teach math so I think he might be pretty safe in that area.

Best of luck to you and your family.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Sorry, I hope things get better for you.

Re: Illegals or Americans, who come first?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery
    Im crushed to think of an fellow American not able to get a job over a illegal. People who don't belong here are getting tossed aside for these invaders! IT NOT RIGHT! Not in the least!
    My ex has a masters in Math..and was turned down from all jobs! Ranging from banker assistant, to burger flipper! He is a smart man...but if you go to the places he applied...there are non-Americans there. How do I know? You go ask for a deposit slip, or for a #2 combo...I Promise you, broken English and alot of jibberish.
    He ended up dropping all of his classes and just leaving me with a note that says "I cannot be hear anymore, Im sorry, will be back in August/September." ....he wont pick up his phone. It crushed him very much though..how he worked so hard through his life...8 years dedicated to advancing his education...and he cannot land a job at a burger joint? Must sting to a man's ego. I feel compassion for every American who cannot get a job, because I am weeping with them.
    Im not secure in my finances, and must locate a job (any damn job will do) HELL! Will work at the Korn Kits Factory! (not hiring of course)! How can people say illegals do the jobs Americans wont do...I know 10 people willing to do anything for a job right now, and can probably find 200 more in this area, who all want to pay for collage and rent without digging a deep whole of debt!!! Illegals or Americans...who come first in the eyes of the goverment?
    GURRR!!! Illeagls! THEY RUIN LIVES!
    I'm going through the same thing with my business not hiring illegals. We must demand Americans come first.

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Hi Mystery. I am sorry to hear about you and your friend. Maybe he could try for an accounting job.

Americans vs Illegals

I feel that not enough action is being taken in this matter. Illegal immigration saps our resources and taps into monetary supplies that need to be spent on other things (like roads, education, paying off our deficit)..ect. Our government DOES NOT have an active role in this! They might see it as a way to gain money themselves and votes...but WE, the American people are loosing! What must happen before something is done about illegal immigration?
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

I've read others posting stories similar to that here. Not too long ago, somebody was posting that they were being evicted because they were bankrupt. Doing construction, they were constantly underbid by those willing to pay for illegal labor while he refused. His reward for his noble efforts? Losing his business and losing his home.

This has to end. One american saving a few hundred bucks here and there is not worth the price it costs our country as a whole. Our identity should be worht more than that...

I just don't understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast