Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals are calling themselves "immigrants"

They keep using terms such as "immigrant rights" in their rallys. They are trying to make themselves seen as being no different than "legal" immigrants. My parents are immigrants from Southern Europe. I really detest that these criminals are trying to make themselves appear being no different than law-abiding immigrants like my parents who followed the law and went through the legal process of becoming citizens.

Letting these illegals (criminals) try to make themselves indistinguishable from legal immigrants is wrong and we must stop them from continuing to do this.

We have to stop illegals from trying to group themselves with respectable legal immigrants. They are two entirely different entities. One is criminal and the other is law-abiding.

Yes a nations immigration policy is supposed to be the perogative and for the primary benefit of its citizens.

People who are legal immigrants should be more vocal about their having qualified for the priority catgories as were chosen by the American people.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you noticed that the media is using this term too? Whenever they refer to illegal immigrants- they say "immigrants marched today for their rights, bla, bla" Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin
    Have you noticed that the media is using this term too? Whenever they refer to illegal immigrants- they say "immigrants marched today for their rights, bla, bla" Interesting.
    Yes, the media is misusing this term also. They are not immigrants, they are criminals who had total disregard for our laws which they broke to come here. Calling themselves "immigrants" is making legitimate, legal immigrants look bad.

The media is using the term "immigrant" to describe these criminals in a lame attempt to legitimize them.

Ever here the saying.......Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an univited house guest?

Re: Illegals are calling themselves "immigrants"

Quote Originally Posted by Fedup
    They keep using terms such as "immigrant rights" in their rallys.
    Hillary kept saying immigrants in her speech too. If you didn't know she was such an intelligent woman, you would have thought she thought she was addressing only people who came over on a boat and had all the proper papers when she kept addressing the "immigrants." I know she's not that stupid or naive, but she was naive enough to not know she lost any potential vote she ever could have had coming from me.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

They keep using terms such as "immigrant rights" in their rallys. They are trying to make themselves seen as being no different than "legal" immigrants. My parents are immigrants from Southern Europe. I really detest that these criminals are trying to make themselves appear being no different than law-abiding immigrants like my parents who followed the law and went through the legal process of becoming citizens.

Letting these illegals (criminals) try to make themselves indistinguishable from legal immigrants is wrong and we must stop them from continuing to do this.

We have to stop illegals from trying to group themselves with respectable legal immigrants. They are two entirely different entities. One is criminal and the other is law-abiding.
    im·mi·grant (m-grnt) KEY

NOUN:

A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another.

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    They keep using terms such as "immigrant rights" in their rallys.
    Hillary kept saying immigrants in her speech too. If you didn't know she was such an intelligent woman, you would have thought she thought she was addressing only people who came over on a boat and had all the proper papers when she kept addressing the "immigrants." I know she's not that stupid or naive, but she was naive enough to not know she lost any potential vote she ever could have had coming from me.
    Yes, Hillary knows exactly what she's doing. She wants the hispanic vote. But you are right, she will lose votes from Americans who don't like or agree with her pro-illegal alien stance. So she really isn't as smart as she thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl

im·mi·grant (m-grnt) KEY

NOUN:

A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another.
    When someone breaks our laws to come here by jumping fences or swimming across rivers, I call them criminals. What part of the word "illegal" don't you understand?

When they use the term "immigrant rights", they are trying to group themselves with legal immigrants which they are not. Immigrants have rights because they followed the rules to come here. Illegal aliens DON'T have any rights because they are not citizens.

but they are immigrants

Well, I've heard some say they were migrants. Just moving from one part of the continent to another for work. Ignoring the borders and the law. That is not an immigrant or even an illegal immigrant, since they aren't settling, they're job hunting. Illegal alien. Can't even be a "guest worker" because there's LEGAL guidelines to follow. Now you get out your dictionary and look up the word Illegal. OK?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast