Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And while they keep repeating the word 'immigrants' they keep hammering on the talking points, saying 'we are a nation of immigrants', again and again and again. So we are being conditioned to think that the illegals are no different from the rest of us, since 'we are all immigrants'. So who are we to try to keep anyone out, since anyone who sets foot on our soil, legally or not, is an 'immigrant' just like the rest of us.
    Apparently this is not a nation of Americans anymore, just a nation of 'immigrants' some of whom just happen to be 'undocumented.'
    As for me, my ancestors weren't immigrants but colonists/settlers in a wilderness, (not immigrants to an established country), and some were American Indians who were here for at least thousands of years.
    It irks me when the illegals claim they are the indigenous owners of this land, or that the 'Pilgrims were the first illegals.' What a whopping lie.
    And if we are going to play the game of calling everyone an immigrant, then I guess we may as well abolish nations and borders. That seems to be the goal of some of the people agitating for this.

Illegals are calling themselves "immigrants"
    we've also got 'traitors' calling themselves congressmen . . .

Adolf Hitler, the ‘great dictator' concluded that the road to power lay not through force alone, but through ‘legal subversion' of the Constitution and

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it intends to direct itself." . . . "How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." . . . The great masses of people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. Especially if it is repeated over and over." . . . "The victor will never be asked if he told the truth" and "Tell a lie, tell it often enough and the people will believe it."
    the sad thing is, most people don't even know what's going on . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12