Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Can Get Auto Insurance!!

Read this:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 581#389581

It appears that there is no law saying you must have a drivers license to get driving insurance......

this does do one thing though... it tells us that people saying we must give illegals the right to a drivers license are full of b.s. when they say it will cut down on uninsured accidents.. because THEY CAN GET INSURANCE.

man this is scary!

Where do I go to relinquish my citizenship? I wanna become an illegal so I can thumb my nose at all those stupid Americans who have to obey the laws of the land!

Yea.... My good friend is a Maryland State Trooper.... They will get a car full illegals speeding and no one has any IDs and the driver will have a licence from Mexico or Guatemala so the trooper will write a ticket and send them on their way....... Because after YEARS of taking them in and calling INS or now ICE he knows all ICE will say is let them go.... The poor Trooper will spend hours on the phone for nothing.....

I heard so many horror stories about illegals causing accidents and driving without a license and insurance, and nothing happens to them! But if a American does it, the book is thrown at them! Illegals are the "Chosen People" and are above the law according to our government.

We have many places around town that advertize that they sell auto insurance, matricular card accepted -no license needed. Also, I personally know at least a handful of people that have been hit by illegals.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Another angle: In Colorado, whenever there is a new owner of a car, the car gets new license plates. To register a car and get a license plate in Colorado, you have to have a drivers license and car insurance, unless you're illegal, then you can show fake papers to register your car and get a license plate on the car. Coloradoans have to pay for "uninsured motorists" as part of car insurance; this is to cover the illegals who don't pay for car insurance. So this is yet another way we are subsidizing illegals. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Duh
    Duh