Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For the exception of Canada, we're the only other nation that does not strictly enforce its' immigration laws. As far as right of citizenship upon birth by an illegal alien here, it is missapplied, the 14th was intended to fix the problem with emancipated slaves not being granted citizenship upon birth because every state had different laws and some former slaves were not allowed to become citizens. It is time that we get beyond the political correctness nonsence and do what is right for our country.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    The things we have seen where we live, the stories could keep you "amused" for days...

I'll share with you just this mornings goings on. We rarely see parents outside with their kids in the play area. Why is this a problem you say? Maybe it is because many of these kids out alone are under the agre of five, and some even as young as 1 & 1/2 being towed over there by 5 and 6 year old siblings in charge of them.....

My husband took the garbage out to the dumpster, and came upon some smallish kids playing over there on some discarded, nasty furniture. One llittle boy jumped down onto some glass and cut his hand badly. As he screamed and wailed, his mother came out, apparently wrapped his hand in her kitchen towel and drug him inside. He was about 4.

They have the kids, but pay little attention to them, and it is not just one or two parents here, it is ALL of them. Some bleeding heart liberal could say "it is just a case of bad parenting". Sure, you could say that, and expect to see a few "bad parents", but all of them? That is representative of their thinking all around.

My grandson is 5, and pretty wise, yet he is just five and not one of us will let him run around loose alone, especially his mother and step-father. We are all highly protective of him because he is precious to us, he cannot be replaced. It seems to me parents who allow tiny kids to wander alone, are simply careless, and have no concern over that childs true well being. Is it the mindset of "I can have more"? Sometimes it appears that way to us.

Other day, one little boy came by my sons "candy store" he has in the garage. This boy was with siblings/cousins. Each had a quarter, not knowing what they had, it's value and what it could buy, so leaning down to help I realized one of them had to have been a bed wetter. The smell was horrendous, had to have been about a weeks worth of wet bed, and lack of bathing. My husband, not as astute in his senses even from a distance could smell it.

The mother and grandmother in me wanted to take him in, run a bubble bath, clean him up and wash his "clothes" (which were dirty shorts and a PJ Spongebob Squarepants top that I have seen him in every single day for about a week).

It is like this all around the nation with these people and their kids they have here?
    I cannot stand how the parents and children behave. It's worse than bad parenting, they just don't care about anything but what they want. Most of the people I encounter from Mexico are the rudest of all people. I don't think the words please, thank you or excuse me is even in their vocabulary.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    elpasoborn, rudeness does seem to be pervassive. I do have a thought line on that, and why it is. Simple as this, because of the rampant crime. Let me start with this:
    Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    From Dictionary.com, definition of iniquity: in·iq·ui·ty   /ɪˈnɪkwɪti/ Show Spelled
    [ih-nik-wi-tee] –noun, plural -ties.
    1. gross injustice or wickedness.
    2. a violation of right or duty; wicked act; sin.

Origin:
    1300–50; ME < L inÄ«quitÄ
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12