Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLeft
    They seem quite productive, we should put them to work here in the US...

oh wait.
    Why? We don't want tunnels into Mexico. That doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    They seem quite productive, we should put them to work here in the US...

oh wait.
    Why? We don't want tunnels into Mexico. That doesn't make sense.
    Sarcasm is often lost in message boards.

thedude

It was the only civil response I could come up with. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    If they are so 'productive' why do they need to come to America - it would seem Mexico needs them more than we do.
    Because Mexico doesn't have the bleeding heart liberals giving out free welfare benefits to them. Without those freebies, how can they afford the new SUV's, big screen tv's, cell phones...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Maybe if we let all of the ones in that aren't terrorists and criminals, it would be a lot easier for us to keep track of the ones that actually are.

All these network of tunnels show is that government can't stop market forces. It can only work through them.

Immigration is free trade of labor. If you restrict free trade, you encourage smuggling.

Immigration is free trade of labor. If you restrict free trade, you encourage smuggling.
    There is no *right* to immigrate... anywhere. It is a privilege, and a privilege... ONLY - in accordance with policies set forth by the destination country.

All countries have laws which restrict or control both the movement of foreign citizens into a host country, as well as, have laws which restrict/tax/tariff goods and services which enter the same country. There is no such thing as true "free trade". It doesn't exist. It is a theory. More appropriate, it is a mantra that globalists tout in their effort to undermine local and national control [eg. 'sovereignty'].
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe if we let all of the ones in that aren't terrorists and criminals, it would be a lot easier for us to keep track of the ones that actually are.
    And just how would we know who the terrorists & criminals are? Would there be "Terrorists & Criminals Line up Here" signs?

All these network of tunnels show is that government can't stop market forces. It can only work through them.
    Big difference between "can't" and "won't".

You don't seem to distinguish between immigration and illegal immigration. Is there a difference as far as you're concerned?

Its hardly free trade of labor. Wheres the trade?

So its our fault that they are sneaking in....guess thats right since we
    still believe we should have a BORDER!

What about the human trafficking? Is that just part of the free labor
    trade? Laws dont matter? Just the market? Thats whats got us in
    the mess we are in now.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    thedude

It was the only civil response I could come up with. Sorry
    Haha, 1_paint. Sorry - i was saying the original poster was being sarcastic. After reading the next post by MrsLeft (should've gathered as much by her name...) i realized she was being serious. My bad.

Mrs. Left - ever wonder why all other countries in the world are more strict on immigration practices the the US?

They see what a cesspool the US has turned into with rampant freeloading criminals, crossing back and forth, working in the the US, destroying our quality of life, using up our education, health, assistance resources, bringing blight to every neighborhood they live in. NOT TO MENTION-THEY SEND ALL OF THE FREAKING MONEY THEY MAKE IN THE US BACK TO MEXICO.

And don't get me started about how they supplement their incomes by bringing drugs.

They don't follow laws, they don't get insurance to drive, they lie about their identity using false ID.

THEY DON'T DO ONE THING THAT BENEFITS ME OR ANYONE ELSE I KNOW.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast