Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Kate,

My cousin is a cop in Pittsburgh. I just emailed him the ad. It'll be everywhere soon. They have a very special relationship with each other.

Oliver

Awesome Kate. We appreciate all your hard work.

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Please feel free to send/fax these to Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Please feel free to send/fax these to Congress.
    And friends, family
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think any loss of life is a tragedy; however, these people know (or should know) the risks involved in coming across the border illegally. What I especially take exception to is the insinuation that it is somehow our fault that these deaths are occurring. The criticism should lie squarely on their own governments which do not provide ample opportunity for them in their own countries, not on us.

nice flier, i sent it out to friend and family also.

I care for any children who die in the desert, their deaths should be laid squarely at the feet of their parents! All these deaths should be laid at the feet of the Mexican Gov.! Jolly good job Kate!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Not trying to sound creul, but why is Mejican citizens dying any of our concern?? Shouldn't that country be trying to warn their own people about the hazards and make them keep their asses at home??

they are warning them. They plan to give them satellite tracking devices so they can be easily located in the desert.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_deta ... con_type=1

part of the story is

Monday, January 01, 2007

Would-be illegal immigrants planning to cross the desert and enter the United States on foot are to be given hand-held satellite devices by the Mexican authorities to ensure they arrive safely.
    Those who get lost or fall sick during the dangerous four-day crossing will be able to activate the device, to alert frontier police on both sides of the border.

The satellite tracking service will require would-be illegals to register their intentions before setting off - a paradoxical move, given that secrecy is necessary for success - but Mexican authorities are predicting that about 200,000 devices will be handed out when the project is launched formally in the coming year.

"Our intention is to save lives," said Jaime Obregon, the coordinator for the state commission for migrants in Puebla, the Mexican state which is behind the project. "There are lots of people looking to cross and we are working with the US authorities to make sure they do not die on the way."

Now if this doesnt get your goat, NOTHING will..

vix

Mexico gives out books and satelitte devices on how to cross the border safely. And if they get lost, the satelitte device will help located them. Wouldn't that be Mexico's fault then, if one of their citizens die? Sure it would!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast