Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS DYING IN THE DESERT

Linda Chavez say if we pass a immigration reform bill, Mexicans would not be dying in the desert.

End illegal immigration by enforcement of immigration laws and not by a new immigration reform bill. Immigration laws work for most immigrants except those who live on our borders who cross illegally in mass migration. Immigration laws work only if they are enforced. We do not create new laws to make the criminal act not a crime and excuse the criminal.

If we open the door for the burglar and he do not have to force entry then we take away the breaking and entry charges and he cannot be charged with the crime. I

It is not Americans fault that immigrants are dying in the desert to get here for a better life and we should not have to let them in legally just to save their lives. It is because of Mexico’s corruption that they do not have jobs and social services to meet their needs. Mexico allows and help it's people to cross the border and die in the desert Mexico is the blame for those deaths. Mexico’s people is not our problem. We are the ones who pay a hefty price for illegal immigration. Not only in money but sometimes with our lives.
    It is time we hold our government accountable and it time our government hold Mexico accountable for it’s people in this country. Whatever benefits illegals incur at our expense should be collected from Mexico’s government and passed on to the American taxpayer.
    Hospital, prisons and legal systems, schools, etc should be compensated by the Mexican government for their losses.

MW
    Linda Chavez say if we pass a immigration reform bill, Mexicans would not be dying in the desert.
    Why is their deaths our problem and not Mexico's?

Why should the deaths of criminal aliens be more important than the death of American citizens? Ms. Chavez sounds a little hypocritical to me. She knows good and will the giving amnesty to 20 million criminal aliens will only encourage more to illegally cross into our country seeking their day in the sun, which will in essence cause more American deaths.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The REAL truth about these illegal alien criminals...

Quote "It is not Americans fault that immigrants are dying in the desert to get here for a better life and we should not have to let them in legally just to save their lives. It is because of Mexico’s corruption that they do not have jobs and social services to meet their needs. Mexico allows and help it's people to cross the border and die in the desert Mexico is the blame for those deaths. Mexico’s people is not our problem. We are the ones who pay a hefty price for illegal immigration. Not only in money but sometimes with our lives.
    It is time we hold our government accountable and it time our government hold Mexico accountable for it’s people in this country. Whatever benefits illegals incur at our expense should be collected from Mexico’s government and passed on to the American taxpayer.
    Hospital, prisons and legal systems, schools, etc should be compensated by the Mexican government for their losses..."

I do NOT feel sorry for these illegal alien CRIMINALS dying in the desert...NOT ONE BIT!!! We Americans do NOT FORCE these criminals to come here illegally and they have NO RIGHT to complain about OUR laws as it is OUR country and WE will decide who we let come into our country...NOT these criminals.

NOBODY put a gun to these criminals heads to FORCE these criminals to come here illegally and NOBODY kidnapped these criminals to FORCE these criminals to come here illegally. The open-borders morons CLAIM that these criminals are FORCED to come here to support their supposedly-starving families in Mexico because there supposedly is NO work. Wrong!!!

These criminals CHOOSE of their own FREE WILL to come here out of PURE GREED and PURE COVETOUSNESS and for NO OTHER REASON!!! I know because I have 20+ years experience with these criminals and have talked to these criminals and I know what these criminals TOLD me.

They KNOW not to come here illegally but these criminals have absolutely NO respect whatsoever for our laws or for us and they willfully cross our borders illegally in direct defiance of our laws. These criminals KNOW what could happen to them and KNOW that they could die, but they REFUSE to listen to all the warnings despite being warned a million times NOT to do it and REFUSE to try to cross legally.

These criminals are lawless, corrupt, violent, much more racist than the KKK, viciously mistreat women and girls, cruelly and inhumanely discriminate against women and girls, are disease-ridden, and are lazy as hell.

Their families in Mexico are NOT starving and there IS work over there but these greedy, covetous, corrupt, racist, disease-ridden criminals QUIT THEIR JOBS IN MEXICO to come here to STEAL our good-paying jobs that these JOB-THIEVES KNOW belong to American citizens because these criminals can make in 1 day here what these criminals make in 1 week in Mexico.

These criminals REFUSE to do farmwork anymore in America, because these criminals don't want to get their dainty little hands dirty as these criminals want to STEAL our good-paying jobs and put Americans out of work...claiming that Americans are lazy. This is a LIE designed to justify these job-thieves crimes and to allow these criminals to stay here illegally. They are lazy as hell and sorry as hell.

It is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS if Americans are lazy or not as they are not citizens of this country and they are not legally in the country. It is OUR business, not theirs, if our people are lazy or not. They can mind their own business and keep their stinking noses out of OUR business and stay in their own country and fix it and stay out of our country.

Also, these criminals walk right on by the factories in Mexico that are BEGGING for workers as they REFUSE to work in the factories because these stinking criminals can make 5 times more here than in Mexico. They walk right on by the factories in Mexico and thumb their noses at these factories and keep right on going to America.

My former-illegal alien mexican ex-husband SAID that he and other illegal alien criminals whom he knew crossed illegally because they KNEW that they could make in 1 day here what they make in 1 week in Mexico. He said there is work in Mexico and nobody is starving there but they get greedy and jealous of our prosperity and want to STEAL all our prosperity for themselves.

He also asked me why Americans did not like mexicans. I referred him to our mexican neighbors who were committing welfare and food stamp fraud by means of anchor babies, unemployment fraud and income tax fraud while working under other names and social security numbers. They were either former-illegal alien criminals from the 1986 IRCA amnesty or current illegal alien criminals. I pointed out that Americans hate foreign invaders who are criminals but that they love immigrants who come here legally and assimilate. He said no wonder Americans don't like mexicans. I told him we don't like illegal alien mexicans, but that we love LEGAL mexicans who are law-abiding. He said he feels the same way as we Americans do and apologized for illegally invading our country.

All my remarks are in regard to illegal alien mexicans with whom I have experience and this also applies, more or less, to illegal alien central american criminals. Many come here who are outright criminals and worse.

They are not my brothers, I am not their keeper!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Oh my God....

America is responsible for every death

IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Neils
    2:52 pm
    02/25/2007

we should NEVER apologise for protecting our culture, language... our country! it is not just our right it is our duty to protect OUR country. i have no pity for these criminals it is all used up on the 12+ Americans that die every day at the hands of these criminals. and my sorrow goes to all the middle class tax payers that can no longer keep there homes or afford health care because of the burden taking care of these criminals. it goes also to those that have lost their jobs or can no longer earn a living wage because some tax payer supported (free health care, free education, free food free/cheap housing) criminal alien will do it for less.
    i see that on the NumbersUSA & FAIR web sites they are cranking things up to fight this weeks amnesty threat again, we all need to do the same.

Re: ILLEGALS DYING IN THE DESERT

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39

End illegal immigration by enforcement of immigration laws and not by a new immigration reform bill. Immigration laws work for most immigrants except those who live on our borders who cross illegally in mass migration. Immigration laws work only if they are enforced. We do not create new laws to make the criminal act not a crime and excuse the criminal.

If we open the door for the burglar and he do not have to force entry then we take away the breaking and entry charges and he cannot be charged with the crime. I

It is not Americans fault that immigrants are dying in the desert to get here for a better life and we should not have to let them in legally just to save their lives. It is because of Mexico’s corruption that they do not have jobs and social services to meet their needs. Mexico allows and help it's people to cross the border and die in the desert Mexico is the blame for those deaths. Mexico’s people is not our problem. We are the ones who pay a hefty price for illegal immigration. Not only in money but sometimes with our lives.
    Hospital, prisons and legal systems, schools, etc should be compensated by the Mexican government for their losses.
    As far as I am concerned tis issue should not even be discussed. If they sneak past the border and then die then they die...I don't care about them.

We are the victims of an invasion of illegal immigrants. They are an umlimited source of cheap labor and we are paying the price. They overflow our labor market and bring down our standard of living.

I have no mercy for them. I care more about these creatures. I study them for a living.

Re: ILLEGALS DYING IN THE DESERT

Quote Originally Posted by wingsdtw
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39

As far as I am concerned tis issue should not even be discussed. If they sneak past the border and then die then they die...I don't care about them.

We are the victims of an invasion of illegal immigrants. They are an umlimited source of cheap labor and we are paying the price. They overflow our labor market and bring down our standard of living.

I have no mercy for them. I care more about these creatures. I study them for a living.
    Who erased my picture?
    Why?

I sent you the info, WING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast