Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals given a pass Americans prosecuted?

I happened to to watch John Stossel's show last night on the loss of freedoms in America. He made some very good points.

This is one of the stories that really struck a nerve.

This man was thrown in jail for 21 months for not having the correct paperwork for an orchid plant. Meanwhile millions of illegals are invading us sucking the bones of the states as they continue to produce welfare babies and work for cash and commit numerous other crimes.

http://in.truveo.com/man-jailed-for-mis ... 3516927222
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ochid

What a Sad state of afairs, and a great story.

We have wild Orchids growing on our property, but I don't think the
    Birds that shit the seeds there have the proper paper work either.
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

orchid

sorry, I mean pooped!
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

GR
    Oh yes, Americans are held to the letter of the laws inside their own nation.

While illegal aliens are left to wreak havoc wherever and whenever they want to.

Which is why the crying baby illegal aliens, who refuse to grow up and act like adults, are:
    -- doing all they can to get attention (like babies do when they are reprimanded).
    -- stomping.
    -- demanding.
    -- accusing.
    -- name calling.
    -- ranting.
    -- LIEING.
    -- threatening.

Just like crying SPOILED babies who haven't been reprimanded for their entire lives, so they resort to DOING WHAT BABIES DO - everything that BABIES DO when they are reprimanded for their bad behaviors.

What's nice about this is that it is on a show with a large audience.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    Oh yes, Americans are held to the letter of the laws inside their own nation.

While illegal aliens are left to wreak havoc wherever and whenever they want to.

Which is why the crying baby illegal aliens, who refuse to grow up and act like adults, are:
    -- doing all they can to get attention (like babies do when they are reprimanded).
    -- stomping.
    -- demanding.
    -- accusing.
    -- name calling.
    -- ranting.
    -- LIEING.
    -- threatening.

Just like crying SPOILED babies who haven't been reprimanded for their entire lives, so they resort to DOING WHAT BABIES DO - everything that BABIES DO when they are reprimanded for their bad behaviors.
    a mouth full of soap, a sharp crack on the hind quarters,(with a 2x4) and sent to their room.(mexico) thats coming soon for the "children". thank god for america and the november elections, this is gonna be good.

How do I start a petition to stop illegals from fleeing the states that our cracking down (YIPPEE) and moving into Washington State. Americans are few and far between over here. Were getting the nickname for being the safe haven for illegals. And honestly, we don't want them here sucking us dry either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredgabin
    How do I start a petition to stop illegals from fleeing the states that our cracking down (YIPPEE) and moving into Washington State. Americans are few and far between over here. Were getting the nickname for being the safe haven for illegals. And honestly, we don't want them here sucking us dry either.
    As some of your taxes are going to IAs, maybe you can start a drive to put on the ballot a limit of how much state budget can go to illegals (you would have to have some for law enforcement and other purposes).

I don't know if your state has initiatives, but we did it in our county to limit property taxes. I hope permitting initiatives will be on my state's ballot this fall--then watch out IAs!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Gil wrote
    -- stomping.
    -- demanding.
    -- accusing.
    -- name calling.
    -- ranting.
    -- LIEING.
    -- threatening.
    It's like we are appeasing the Mexican government by putting up with their brats. Why? Why is this government constantly bending to Mexico? What does Mexico have on our government. It's gotta be something..the only thing I can think of is that certain people here in the US are making a lot of illegal bucks off the illegal drug imports and they stand to loose a heck of a lot if Mexico decides to squeal. I believe cheap labor is only part of the equation. Someone is doing something very wrong here and they are bending over backwards for the Mexicans so that the beans aren't spilled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A friend of mine who does not have insurance at his job was recently hospitalized for Ecoli so now he has a hugh hospital bill to pay.

I told him it was to bad he did not have a false SS card instead of giving his true ID.

Since the Supreme court ruled having a false SS# is not a crime there should be no problem using it. If it is good enough for IA's it surely is good enough for USA citizens too.

Why should we pay taxes,why not create a false SS# and use that instead or maybe a false ITIN number.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson