Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS GOING TO CONGRESS TO DEMAND FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION

I WAS WATCHING THE SPANISH TV CHANNEL LASTNITE AND THEY SHOWED HOW MANY ILLEGALS WENT TO CONGRESS TO ASK FOR A LAW TO BE PASSED SO THEY CAN HAVE FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION, MANY STATES HAVE ALREADY APPROVED MEASURES AND LAWS GIVING THEM THIS BENEFITS !!!!!! CALIFORNIA, ILLINOIS AND NEW YORK AMONG OTHERS, THIS IS A DISGRACE!!!
    My Kids have no college education guaranteed unless i work my ass off to pay for it.

STOP FLEECING OUR COUNTRY!!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

STOP FLEECING OUR COUNTRY!!!!
    We let them because our senators are still in office. It's time to KICK THEM OUT!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

MW
    I believe it is in-state tuition they're attempting to get, not a free college education. Whatever the case, they should be getting a bus ride home.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They have been so used to free hand outs it has given them this brazen mentality to think they are entitled to treatment American citizens don't even enjoy! Enough! All illegals should leave the freebies have ended!!

Did anyone see the demonstrations in Mexico yesterday. They want a recount because the opposition candidate(I don't know his name off hand) would create a welfare system for the poor. I hope he wins by a recount so some of the illegals have no excuse but to go home! Get your welfare at home!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I hope he wins by a recount so some of the illegals have no excuse but to go home! Get your welfare at home!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

kev

please

My college was not free, why should theirs??

We let them because our senators are still in office. It's time to KICK THEM OUT!!!

Folks, this really is the bottom line. We have exactly the government that we deserve, and unless we start thinking and voting out of the box, we're going to get exactly the same government, come November.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Bad finger rising.

I paid for my education you little whinners. I'll just say that my situation was way worse than some illegal. Those Dream Acts need to be trashed. They don't diserve any perks or freebees

Dixie

I think she is refering to the Dream Act which hasn't passed yet.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

According to a pamphlet in my sales tax reporting form, Texas has a provision that any graduate of a Texas high school can go free for 1 years to a community college or technical school.

That would certainly cover the illegals.

I don't know if minority status will give them a step ahead or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast