Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The question is can we sue illegals? They have no legal paperwork in America.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Yes they do have the right to sue. We see this over and over. Should they have the right to sue is another issue.

I should have said 'do not have the right to sue "their employer"
    My bad. They do sue for other reasons and it does not seem that they should have that right.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Yes they do have the right to sue. We see this over and over. Should they have the right to sue is another issue.

I should have said 'do not have the right to sue "their employer"
    My bad. They do sue for other reasons and it does not seem that they should have that right.
    That was my point. Should they be able to sue is a consideration the courts will have to battle. I THINK the courts are stuck balancing the positive and negatives and AT THIS POINT, it weighs in favor of illegals. If you do not allow them to sue you have reduced them to something below human beings as this will lead to outright degradation and dehumanizing abuse. If you allow them to sue you will acknowledge a right that is contrary to their status. Being the United States, courts would rather insure a more humanitarian approach.

Quote Originally Posted by ginger-snaps
    The question is can we sue illegals? They have no legal paperwork in America.
    Of course you can sue illegals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12