Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals have proved themself to be terrorist

Illegals have proved themself to be terrorist

and everyone knows how America deals with terrorist. America has an army that can drive them back across the border. They are not American citizens and have no civil rights that they can demand. They are so misguided. Americans and legal immigrants built this country and did all the work before Illegals came and they can and will do it again.
    Granny in Reno.

at first I thought they were carrying signs that read

"We are American" but that's not what it said, they are claiming

We are America

they sure look a lot like Mexico to me (sorry I don't recognize the other war flags)
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Every time I see those signs I want to scream We are americans Not!! Today we march tommorow we vote. Not!!! We built this country. Not!!! Their blatant attitude and lies are what is going to bury them in this fight over illegal immigration.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I watched Lou Dobbs tonight, It made me sick to my soul. The illegal imigrants were saying this is just the start American, they want to whole enchilada, if we don't do something now there are going to be dire consquences, they might make me so mad I have a stroke or heart attack! My family tell me not to get so upset, just calm down, I tell them they dam well better get upset theirselves. Remember that old song, I think I'm on a slow burn by T.G. Sheppard, well that is me to a T, just not the love kind of slow burn lol. Honestly, I don't want to get bitter or full of hatred, it is just so frustrating though! I am glad I am not a cop and have to contend with them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

NittyGritty, take a walk. Concentrate on something nice. Sometimes it helps get things into the proper perspective and it sure beats having a heart attack or a stroke. You can't help fight if you are in the hospital-- keep that in mind.

I don't know if it was ABC or NBC News tonight that interviewed some dude that said he doesn't know if they hurt themselves or not but they certainly didn't HELP themsleves with all this protesting. Apparently of the 41 million hispanics in this country today (that they know of) 16 million of them are not eligible to vote. And I'm guessing that isn't even counting the illegals-- just the kids of the hispanic legal population. He also said that the hispanics are the least likely to register or to vote if they do register. Anyway, I found that encouraging.

Of course they are doing all this talking about voting for the people who are pro-illegal alien. But there are still more of us than there are them and I know for absolute fact that not all hispanics want wide open borders and twenty million illegals to support so at least some of them will vote with us.

They can talk that line all they want to but the Hispanic community is just as divided on this issue as the rest of America. A good number of those "hispanics" that the media wants to lump all together into one pile are red-blooded Americans. In fact, some of them belong to this board.

Let's not forget about them and their loyalty to the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nittygritty

I know what you mean, I get physically ill. A friend of mine tells me to get a life!

JuniusJnr

did you see yesterday where they were registering people to vote during the protests?

these ARE terrorists ... but why is it that the ones in the position to do something do nothing? we've got local and state governments around the country catering to their every need. And the California assembly took the day off with pay to support this attack on the American people
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americans are like drivers asleep at the wheel. Surely we will eventually crash.

We need to wake up and get it all under control, if this means we have our own boycott (as was suggested to me by someone) to show where the real power is, and who wields that power in this country, or we start making an awful lot of noise, because if we do not, our own government will keep on driving us toward the perverbial cliff to doom.

We need to vote out incompetent politicians who have only the special interest groups in mind when they make decisions, not the American public.

We need to bombard ICE and IRS with information about lawbreaking employers. We need to make these criminals feel uncomfortable at all turns, make them wonder if Mexico is their best bet.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Honestly, I don't want to get bitter or full of hatred, it is just so frustrating though! I am glad I am not a cop and have to contend with them.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling
    with these feelings. It's starting to show on my face. I can't even
    smile with Latinos any more b/c I know their agenda. I'm
    always tense and bothering my husband about leaving California.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

did you see yesterday where they were registering people to vote during the protests?
    When they had the big protest here, with more than five thousand instead of less than five hundred, they were registering people to vote, too. But that doesn't mean that they are going to get their names in the book. You have to meet the age and citizenship criteria in order to do that. And if your name isn't in the book, you don't vote.

I'm not saying that there won't be people who slip through the cracks. But I am saying that some may be rejected.

Also, it is said that the hispanic population is the least likely to vote even if they are registered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I'm not saying that there won't be people who slip through the cracks. But I am saying that some may be rejected.

Also, it is said that the hispanic population is the least likely to vote even if they are registered.
    Ah, but when and if they do get enough illegals amnestied and voting you can kiss America goodbye! They may not vote on all issues and in all elections, but you bet the Mexican media will MAKE SURE their registered voters voice on EVERY SINGLE issue that threatens the "rights" of Mexicans, legal and illegal. Once they have a majority in every city it will go just like Los Angeles.

A Mexican mayor and a Mexican city council and a Mexican Friendly Police Department coming to a city near you . Stay tuned.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast