Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sunsetincali, you might like it up here, it is much more roomy and a lot less "in your face" with the illegals up here, they are less bold in our area.

Depending on your source of income, there are varied places to live in Oregon. Portland, highest population in state, but much less than what you're used to. Then there is the coast, all smaller towns, and according to my brother and sister-in-law, not many illegals that they can tell of.

Then there is central and eastern Oregon, high desert (looks like scenes from old John Wayne movies, wait, he shot most of his movies in eastern Oregon), little tiny towns of about 500 people each, rustic and DEFINITELY no illegals (there are no jobs for them).

You might like it up here, its a bit rainy where I live (western side of the mountain range) but it is really pretty and a much slower pace of life.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling
    with these feelings. It's starting to show on my face. I can't even
    smile with Latinos any more b/c I know their agenda. I'm
    always tense and bothering my husband about leaving California.
    you're defintely not the only one struggling!

https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forum ... 244#123244
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

If it is any consolation, the struggle is only beginning - yes. But will it last forever? No. There are some of us out here who despise struggle so much that we do whatever it takes to put an end to struggle quickly.

Put your faith in God! He is for real, and is the ONLY reality in a world composed of only smoke and mirrors.

Just don't make him angry. He is not one you want to be around if you make Him angry. How do I know? Because He is my Company Commander!!!

Cheers!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    If it is any consolation, the struggle is only beginning - yes. But will it last forever? No. There are some of us out here who despise struggle so much that we do whatever it takes to put an end to struggle quickly.

Put your faith in God! He is for real, and is the ONLY reality in a world composed of only smoke and mirrors.

Just don't make him angry. He is not one you want to be around if you make Him angry. How do I know? Because He is my Company Commander!!!

Cheers!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!
    seems like you and I on many of the same pages! I told some guys the other day that God CHOSE them for this battle ... this is His battle and we are merely the foot soldiers and we need to act accordingly
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

We must put the right people in the polling place ... that is where the battle is going to take place ... we are always pleading for help at polling places so ... the illegals get fake documents ... get registered .... Then control the voting booths.... get it? They get what they want ...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12