Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That makes me think maybe I should send one of my bills from Medical to George W Bush and tell him – hey you fixed it so illegal immigrants get free Medical so here fix this for me

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    That makes me think maybe I should send one of my bills from Medical to George W Bush and tell him – hey you fixed it so illegal immigrants get free Medical so here fix this for me
    Just get matricula card. Anyone with $20-$40 can get one on the street.

I wish their was a mexican bribe calculator (like a tipping calculator) so I could give you the amount that you'd have to pay to a mexican consulate official to buy a real one with all the security features. But I'm sure if you just explain you're a gringo who isn't familiar with the bribe system they'll tell you.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I am so sorry to hear that, Moosetracks. My daughter (24) has no health/dental iinsurance coz she works for a really small company that can't afford it. I worry about her if she gets sick. Thank God, so far she is healthy, but one never knows.

I can't cover her in my insurance plan coz she doesn't qualify. So I am going to call her and instruct her to go the the nearest ER, if she gets sick, give a fake name and say she does not have a SS# or ID. Maybe she will pass as an illegal alien and get free healthcare that way. As a taxpayer, I will be paying for the cost through the hospital. If you can't beat the system, join 'em.
    I am also sorry Moosetracks. I know how expensive health insurance is, as well as prescriptions.

Ex-OC, I think you are onto something. Maybe if we all take crash courses in spanish, we can all pretend to be illegal. Then we could all get free health care and prescriptions.

My kids have health insurance through their employers, but it isn't free. It costs them a few hundred for just themselves. My son has to pay ALOT more to cover his wife and new daughter.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are very fortunate because we have health insurance. But my husband can never change jobs, we are stuck here until he retires because I have had cancer and NO ONE will insure me if we leave the policy we have now.
    The only way I could get insurance is if they agreed to give me health insurance that would not cover any cancer expenses- which is why I need the insurance in the first place. We live in a sanctuary city and I would love to leave but we can't.
    I shouldn't even talk about it, it makes me so angry. We have played by the rules all our lives and it just burns me up that we cannot move to another part of the country because we wouldnt' be able to get insurance for me. Yet an illegal alien can move anywhere they choose and still get free health care. I'm sick of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    We are very fortunate because we have health insurance. But my husband can never change jobs, we are stuck here until he retires because I have had cancer and NO ONE will insure me if we leave the policy we have now.
    The only way I could get insurance is if they agreed to give me health insurance that would not cover any cancer expenses- which is why I need the insurance in the first place. We live in a sanctuary city and I would love to leave but we can't.
    I shouldn't even talk about it, it makes me so angry. We have played by the rules all our lives and it just burns me up that we cannot move to another part of the country because we wouldnt' be able to get insurance for me. Yet an illegal alien can move anywhere they choose and still get free health care. I'm sick of this crap.
    I'm so sorry, I hope your cancer is in remission. Stress adds onto any illness, and living where tons of illegals are flaunting their free health care must be so frustrating.

I don't have to see them, at least for now...I did see a whole bunch of them playing soccer on one of the local high school's fields a few weeks ago, and I couldn't believe it.....I have no idea where they came from or where they live.

It's so unfair what the government is doing to their own citizens. We bear all the expenses of these illegals, and send billions to foreign countries, all while we live pay check to pay check, and on top of that, they send all our good paying jobs to China or India...then want more Visa workers here!

Something is very wrong in our government, and I'm not so sure it's as simple as saying they are as greedy as big business is.....I'm beginning to think it's an intentional plot to ruin our Country and people on purpose.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I hate to say it, but the illegals are only a drop in the bucket compared to what previous illegals have left. And these are the anchor babies that have had children and grandchildren who are no better than their origins. Ever wonder why that ONE group always has the highest rate of gangs, crime, prison inmates, so-called poverty, HS failures and dropouts, pregnant teens, drunks, social program frauds and abusers, drug makers/users/traffickers, cop killers, and a host of other problems. AND THE DEMOCRATS CALL THEM FUTURE VOTERS.

By the way, the generation gap for this group is around 14 years. They will continue to have babies when OUR government is willing to pay for them. It's called UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE.

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Matricula card works as a:
    Health Insurance Card
    Banking Card
    Get out of Jail Free Card
    Charity Card
    Race Card (la raza and the ACLU will sue for you)
    Travel ID (for domestic flights)

and much more, you can buy one wherever fake documents are sold by illegals (in major cities they aren't that hard to locate). Prices range between $20-$40
    Right on NoIllegals. It is absurd that we are taking care of them, while we can't even take care of our own un-insured, elderly, and vets.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    I'm so sorry, I hope your cancer is in remission. Stress adds onto any illness, and living where tons of illegals are flaunting their free health care must be so frustrating.

I don't have to see them, at least for now...I did see a whole bunch of them playing soccer on one of the local high school's fields a few weeks ago, and I couldn't believe it.....I have no idea where they came from or where they live.

It's so unfair what the government is doing to their own citizens. We bear all the expenses of these illegals, and send billions to foreign countries, all while we live pay check to pay check, and on top of that, they send all our good paying jobs to China or India...then want more Visa workers here!

Something is very wrong in our government, and I'm not so sure it's as simple as saying they are as greedy as big business is.....I'm beginning to think it's an intentional plot to ruin our Country and people on purpose.
    I have been in remission for a number of years now, but it is like so many diseases you can never be sure that it is gone for good. That is why the insurance is so important. There are alot of people who are in situations similar to mine- they cannot get insurance because of a pre-existing condition. They act as if it was your fault that you got sick! What is going on that our govt allows this to happen? Then I read about how they are expanding health coverage for illegal children- how about taking care of Americans who do not even have health insurance?

Where I live, Cook County Hospital has provided care for the poor in the Chicago area for over a century. They built a new, larger facility about 10 years ago and it was overrun the minute they opened the doors. Why? IMO, because of all the illegals Chicago has welcomed. Now it sounds like the place is on the ropes financially- no one will say this but it is not because it could not provide care to citizens which it has done since 1886. It is because it is simply collapsing under the weight of illegals using it.
    Who knows how much it will cost the people of IL to keep it running.

The MSM should be focusing on stories such as moosetracks, not the repititive sob stories we continually hear about "poor undocumented immigrants who just want to work..."

I am SOOO sick of illegal alien sob stories. We have given them so much and they just want more, more, more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Populist" we would not expect our MSM to act in a responsible manner now would we

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED ALERTS "ACTIVISTS" TAKE "IMMEDIATE" ACTION "PLEASE"

STOP REAL ID (NOW) BEING ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK THIS IS AN ATTACK
    ON OUR "CONSTITUTION AND OUR SOVEREIGNITY"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    STOP TRUCKS FROM MEXICO
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81329
    SUPPORT HR1940 END "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link (GREEN CARDS)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast