Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In Massachusetts, they can't refuse anyone "group" insurance, so it doesn't matter if you had cancer or anything else. I had it twice myself, but I cannot be denied. I thought it was a federal law, but maybe it's a state law. If you're getting insurance from your job or your spouse's job, they cannot "discriminate" against you.

On the other hand, if I tried to get insurance on my own - like some extra life insurance or something - I couldn't get it. Luckily, I have no kids or anyone else depending on me. My mother, who's 85, makes more than I do with pension and SS!

Now, in Mass., you HAVE to have insurance unless you're very, very poor. Everyone has to sign up for something. However, I'll just bet that the illegals will get free care, since they are not citizens, so they CAN'T sign up for insurance! What a crazy world we live in!

SoSad
    You're right, of course. Sighh.

Well at least we have talk radio, blogs etc. to spread the truth about how public school systems, hospitals, etc. are/have been degraded by millions of illegals who cut the line and snuck into OUR country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    The MSM should be focusing on stories such as moosetracks, not the repititive sob stories we continually hear about "poor undocumented immigrants who just want to work..."

I am SOOO sick of illegal alien sob stories. We have given them so much and they just want more, more, more.
    That's the problem! Our government allowed "them" to take from us!
    Then they tell us we are racists because we complain about the tax dollars that go to "them"!

Everything being done by local, State and Fed. government is taking our taxes and forcing us to fund something that concerns foreigners.

Take the USA highways, that are being sold to Spain, then after we have paid for those roads in the first place, we now have to pay tolls to Spain...if I were to travel towards those roads, I would go out of my way to avoid paying a toll to a Spanish owned company!

We are being "used & abused" big time!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123