Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegals are hurting themselves!!!!

Every time the illegals march in our streets, and when they boycott, this just shows that they are trying to bully their way into citizenship.

They are hurting their ownselves.
    Or in espanol.
    vitima de su propio invento.

victim of your own invention.

Keep up the good work illegal aliens and you will defeat yourselves.

That's the truth and even though it annoys the hell out of me.......good, go ahead.rally!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone know for sure?

There is supposed to be a Chicago rally against the illegals in the USA this Thursday May 18th, 2006 begining at 10am or noon. It was in the Chicago Trib last week. Does anyone have more info that they would like others to know about this rally for those who might want to participate?

Why would they choose a weekday? That's why most people cannot join in........most AMERICANS work!

They need to start using the weekends so that people will make a concerted effort to participate.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're also hurting Americans each time one a van crashes on USA highways. And guess who pays for their medical and legal defense
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Another thread said that they don't have DC permit to march,so what are they going to do, break the law????

Bush wants them to stay, so why are they complaining now?

I either read or heard that there is a protest planned for July 4th. Is this correct?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

LAWS???

Do we have those things?

Silly me, what was I ever thing

We difinitely have laws for american citizens, but none for mexico's citizens. You try marching in any city without a permit, but they can look the other way for illegals. Illegal in this country means that you do everything illegally and we will look the other way. You have to obey the law because you are legal, so you are expected to do everything legally.

they are definitely hurting themselves, each time they take to the U.S. streets they are waking up more and more us citizens. It's all pretty much counter productive if you ask me, not going to school is only hurting their chances and their drop out rates are at an all time high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast