Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USCITIZEN wrote:
    they are definitely hurting themselves, each time they take to the U.S. streets they are waking up more and more us citizens. It's all pretty much counter productive if you ask me,

Please........PLEASE, from your lips to God's ears

Let em go insane! It's the best thing that could happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I enjoy every demonstration! Especially if it's allover the news and you see them giving us the finger, groping their crotches, screaming "La Raza" allover the place. I just love it when they disrespect our flag and the Nation gets to see it! Those pictures say more than a thousand words! It's grand!!!!!

oh ya 2nd,

I think many protestors are seeing that they're waking up a sleeping giant, and one not to be reckoned with. We've been emailing senators, representatives, and jamming phone lines to the white house with our concerns over this illegal immigration issue. They have really set the ball in motion to anger many citizens of the US and americans should be angered about their protesting.

I can definitely say that these marches has brought on a type of backlash, and it keeps on gaining momentum with every US citizen who gets fed up with illegals marching on our streets and demanding rights they dont have when they stole their way into this country. The time has come for US citizens to stand together.

LEGALGAL........how RIGHT you are!! The Pics did the trick, LOL!

USCITIZEN.......they have NO EARTHLY IDEA what's going on with Americans throughout this land. NO idea!! They've "made fun of the SLEEPING GIANT.

Americans are known, thoughout our history from before 1776, for being very slow to get up and angry. We're known for turning the other cheek until - one day - a switch get turned on and we literally unite as one to protect our own.

Something feels as though that's happening as we speak. Slowly, slowly, one by one.....AMERICANS ARE COMING TOGETHER, forgetting their personal politics and

BAM............we're UNITING!!!

What these knucklheads do NOT understand in their uneducated pea brains is that we truly do respect the RULE OF LAW and will fight to preserve it. They, the knuckleheads, will determine what path we take in this fight. Heaven help them if they chose the wrong path.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis,

What these knucklheads do NOT understand in their uneducated pea brains is that we truly do respect the RULE OF LAW and will fight to preserve it. They, the knuckleheads, will determine what path we take in this fight. Heaven help them if they chose the wrong path.
    Thanks for the laugh.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Why would they choose a weekday? That's why most people cannot join in........most AMERICANS work!

They need to start using the weekends so that people will make a concerted effort to participate.

my 2 cents
    Agreed. I would attend if it was on the week end. Unlike a lot of illegals, I do work for a living. It's a 250 mile drive for me.
    We should have faith, it will come. Hopefully those in Chicago will show up.

Anytime BEAR, LOL.

{I meant it. Didn't think it was funny at the time}

2ndamendsis,

Do you live in San Diego, CA?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I'm ROTF

No, I'm 3000 miles in the other direction, LOL. Or I'd be standing with you.
    People here are also glued to their chairs when it comes to a rally. Only the loonies come out for that type of thing. Witness May 1st, LOL. Even our politicians were MARCHING!! The mental midgets.

They come out of the woodwork for "anti-war crap" - pro-ILLEGAL crap" - and "darfur"...................GREAT PRIORITIES, wouldn't ya say? We could probably get them out for a "save the pinstriped worm" rally. Would that interest you guys?

Either case, we're both in deep doo doo!

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    I either read or heard that there is a protest planned for July 4th. Is this correct?
    I heard on tv that they were going to protest on May 19 and on the 4th of July ...

by protesting during the work week, they cause congestion and interfere with the daily activities of the citizens in downtown areas.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12