Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals & ID theft Congress wants to give amnesty

Lou Dobbs reported tonight that the issue has come up that they have recognzied that many Illegals have committed a felony with I.D theft. Congress wants to ignore this issue. The Democrats wanted to keep this quiet as they try to approve the bill in congress, which includes back payment for Social Security. Even Lou recognized that this is a felony charge. Lou pointed out that one woman's Social Security number was used 218 times in one year. So now it's okay to steal our identitites as well. Wow!

I'm telling you, the only way to deal with these idiots is to march on washington and demand change, they are slipping things in praying we don't find out. This entire situation should be brought to a vote by the people, LEGAL AMERICANS ONLY. Its our country, we voted these ballbags into office, nad yes we will vote them out in time, but, it should be left up to us!

Would someone in the Senate/Congress step up to the plate and have the back bone to tell Americans what the heck is going on? For the past two days. I have been reading about what Congress and the Senate is doing for illegals. Just what the heck is being done for us Americans?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Re: Illegals & ID theft Congress wants to give amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    Lou Dobbs reported tonight that the issue has come up that they have recognzied that many Illegals have committed a felony with I.D theft. Congress wants to ignore this issue. The Democrats wanted to keep this quiet as they try to approve the bill in congress, which includes back payment for Social Security. Even Lou recognized that this is a felony charge. Lou pointed out that one woman's Social Security number was used 218 times in one year. So now it's okay to steal our identitites as well. Wow!
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd! the IRS has all the data, all the employers who file ss numbers with no match, or a bad match. They have ALL of them listed, and some are HUGE. But... because of some stupid clause they aren't able to share it with other agencies...