Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegals, Inc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals, Inc

Oakland Ca is a "Sanctuary City" - yeah, but where is my sanctuary? We have a massive illegal immigrant operation living next door. This is a sophisticiated network of people who are seemingly involved in a gardening business. However, we don't really know who owns the house, but we suspect fraud and plenty of it. The city is aware of it, the police are aware of it - but no one has looked deeper into who these people really are, how many of them there are, if any of them are wanted fugitives, if this is also a smuggling operation, a drug operation fronting as a gardening business. The are pretty slick and I am fed up with it. They have been involved in acts of vandalism, mostly property damage in retaliation when the police are called because of the incessant barking of their "guard" dog. Someone needs to do an investigation into what is really going on here.

According to your congressional representative your neighbors are patriots and are undeserving of our anger. You will probably not get any assistance until something serious happens.

Welcome Chip-Chip!!!

Contact your city Council Member - and be prepared to be polite, but persistent. This site has photos of Dellums and the council members, with links to their contact info:
    http://www.oaklandnet.com/government/co ... cials.html

You might want to tell your member how long you've been living in your neighborhood and that there's constant turnover and constant dog barking. Ask the member to have the police find out who these people are and what is going on there.

Please be prepared to call back - always being polite, but disapointed that the situation continues.

Illegals, Inc

Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee both put liberal ideology above the realities of what's it's like to live next door to a group who cares nothing about American laws, values or anything else - all they care about is themselves. Sounds pretty unAmerican to me. Pelosi & Lee both don't live next door to what I have to put up with - so they should both shut up.

I completely agree re Pelosi - a.k.a. The Wicked Witch of the West - and Lee.

Just contact your council member, keep notes about what was said and either done or not done, and be prepared to be polite but persistent. As I often post on an unrelated forum, patience and persistence.

We're here for help and support.

Alameda county doesn't post property owner names on the internet, but you can get them by visiting the county assessor's office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

welcome to ALIPAC chip-chip and over these past months the numbers are growing of INFORMED AMERICANS. More and more people I believe are becoming aware of what is transpiring across the nation. By the way chip-chip there are tea parties going on across the nation so you may look to see if there is one near you.

COming SOON to A neighborhood near you!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    BetsyRoss[/b]]Alameda county doesn't post property owner names on the internet, but you can get them by visiting the county assessor's office.
    Chip-Chip, this is a fine tip. If the owner fears misuse of property, your council member and the police can be made to feel more pressure.

Welcome, Chip-Chip! And if the house turns out to be owned by some company, there should be records on file about the honchos of that company.
    I am sure you have some sort of code enforcement there, so there needs to be an investigation of how many people actually occupy this house. Do your best to get license plate numbers and descriptions of cars that regularly frequent the home. Keep a journal of everything you observe, including any calls you make to complain about these neighbors (and which department you complained to and the name of the person receiving your complaint).
    Good luck and keep us updated, as I can assure that everyone logged in on this website doesn't like to be held hostage by neighbors who are a constant nuisance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast