Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Again, what can we do? If this is the grand plan, will we be able to stop it? How? We write and fax and fight what is wrong, but where is it getting us? Every day it seems like another congressman or senator comes up with a new stupid bill. There are more fights and lawsuits over laws states and cities are trying to use to control the serious problems. Look at Oklahoma. They are trying to do something but will they be allowed to? They believe they can. I pray they win. I'd rather spend my money in a lawsuit then give in and give up.
    We are so out numbered. We are not represented. If we have to wait until 08 will it be too late? Bush can and does a lot of damage in a very short time. He doesn't include congress or the people in his treaties and agreements. This should really get congress PO'd, but they sit and let it happen. Over and over. He did it again by allowing the Mexican trucks into our country. No one is fighting it except the teamsters and us. Bush has never listened to us. He never will. He has his own agenda, the hell with us.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Re: The Illegals Invasion is a Government Conspiricy and it

Quote Originally Posted by Powerdad
    Taking 1000 ICE agents off the streets is just another example of Bush's influence in our Government enforcement. Bush has sold out America to Mexico. All you have to do is open your eyes. There are illegal Mexicans on every street corner in America.
    I couldn't believe it when I read that 1000 Border Patrol agents were being placed in "customs only" positions. No enforcement, fences, or guarding the border, but keep it OPEN for business. Who cares what "the people" think of our plans. It kind of makes me think that the Laredo Border Chief Carlos Carillo was right on the nose when he made his stupid statement that
    The Border Patrol’s job is not to stop illegal immigrants. The Border Patrol’s job is not to stop narcotics … The Border Patrol’s mission is not to stop criminals. The Border Patrol’s mission is to stop terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering this country."
    It seems like "someone" briefed him on the new job requirements of the Border Patrol.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Mexican truck program is beging fought by a few groups OOIDA is a big group of drivers and owners and they are gathering and meeting with congreesmen now! The only problem is they all need to join forces. Then they will have their numbers to make them listen.Heck we should all be joining forces into one large group! Then we will have the numbers to do somehing.

I think redbadger is saying that all of this garbage goes back to Bush's push for the SPP/NAU of which Robert Pastor is considered the father. NAU will mean open borders and Bush has already started!! He has NO INTENTION of securing our borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He has in his head he will do it and he is trying. Figure it out Father Bush set things in motion putting stuff in order, Slick Willy opened boarders trade, Boosh Jr. Is working his tail off for what they want to get done, My bet is Hillary will finish it up. Now we all know old slick willy and old man bush are buddies all of a sudden or is it? They have the contra scandel they were all named in. Then we will be done! I don't know but it just seems to me that this all comming in a circle, maybe it's just me!

imblest,
    BINGO!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

American ought to wake up and throw this BUM out. I mean, lead him away in chains. He is not worthy to serve as our President. He is a crazy loose cannon and has no business in power like this. He should be returned to a private sector position in Mexico.

I feel 2008 will also be way too late. Something really needs to be done sooner. Our country is going to get so clogged up with lawsuits that it will be paralyzed.

The thing is, Big Business "minions" do not outnumber The People. If a leader of The People would just step forward and seriously challenge this nonsense, it would be a no brainer.

Everyone is trying to work through the legal election process, but Bush doesn't work through it ...why should WE?

We can not let Clinton get into that office. I will vote for anyone but her. I think when there are debates between both parties the truth is going to come out. Hard questions will be asked. She didn't vote on the amnesty bill. That shows her stand even without her saying it. Obama also.
    Bush has been holding the sword that is killing America. He really thinks he is the King. He needs to be brought down. But we can't do it now. Cheyney is next, the Polosi. That is worse, if it can get worse.
    He will never close our borders or get illegals out. The merge between Mexico and America is well under way. We have to support and spread the word about our candidates. Like Tom that has been fighting this all along.
    I'm not going to stop fighting, but is it helping? Seems like all the representatives are liers. How can we impeach and recall them all? Will we ever get our country back? If this is the agenda of all the presidents for many years, how do we put on the brakes? I think it will come to a civil war if it continues. I don't see another answer. Fighting with letters and stuff isn't working. More stupid bills are on the way. We need an emergency order to get our troops on the southern border now, but it won't happen. This is all the failure of our president and our leaders. They lead us right to this point, and they aren't going to stop.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

I wish! In N.C. we only have republicrats or demapublicans on our ballot. We have 2 choices and from I have heard they have it all arranged who will run unopposed and who will win. They are the same! And Burr is as bad as Boosh! useless!

It is very fustrating! We all allowed it to get to this and our poor kids what will be left for them. Why would anyone in their right mind want to change something that has worked for all these 100's of years so good! There can only be one answer GREED! and the guy is nuts in the head!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast