Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Lose Medicaid Coverage

Friday, December 14, 2007
    Illegals Lose Medicaid Coverage....Mostly White
    Well it seems as though Rep. Terrill's bill is working. Now some of you may call me a cold hearted b*stard, but the fact of the matter is people knew the law was going into effect on December 1. Ignorance of the law is no excuse in this day and age. Maybe people will get serious about complying with the law and stop whining and show proof of citizenship. If its good for the goose, its good for the gander too. OKPNS can prove that it is an actual citizen can you? OKLAHOMA CITY -- Almost 6,000 Oklahoma residents -- most of them white and most of them children -- lost Medicaid coverage on Dec. 1 because of a failure to prove citizenship, the Oklahoma Health Care Authority said Thursday. The OHCA said 5,841 people were dropped from SoonerCare -- Oklahoma’s version of Medicaid -- because they failed to meet federal proof-of-citizenship requirements. Of those, 58 percent are white, 18 percent black, 13 percent American Indian, 10 percent Hispanic and 1 percent Asian. Sixty-two percent of those losing coverage were children, according to an OHCA press release. Read More
    http://www.blognetnews.com/oklahoma/fee ... 88&order=k
    ------------------------

If they are here illegally, they are not entitled. Should we cover every human on earth who is poor? NO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If they are white and US citizens and too stupid to prove citizenship with Birth Certificates and SSNumbers, then they don't deserve assistance.

No white people are from Mexico. This is a bunch of BS, media spin.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

MK, I don't think you're cold hearted at all. I agree with your stance. Socialized benefits should only be available to citizens or legal immigrants trying to do it the right way. These are not rights, they are privelages. The same as American citizenship. It shouldn't be given away, it is something that must be earned and something deemed of value, otherwise it's worthless.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sixty-two percent of those losing coverage were children, according to an OHCA press release.
    There's a sayings " if ya can't feed'em don't breed'em" This story doesn't seem to hold water if you ask me. Why are there so many "white" people who can't prove their citizens????

If we did not have open borders tihs whole thing would not be an issue you jump in the box politicans.

That is right. You need to prove citizenship. I will tell you this, if these
    people were hispanic they would have people on call to help them to make sure they were not dropped. But alas, they are the white citizen and the dems have to prove that Bush hurt the whites more then he hurt the Hispanics.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    If they are white and US citizens and too stupid to prove citizenship with Birth Certificates and SSNumbers, then they don't deserve assistance.

No white people are from Mexico. This is a bunch of BS, media spin.
    Hold up there, of course there are Mexican whites. Believe it or not, alot of illegals are white and not all illegals are from Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Duh! How hard is it to prove your citizenship if you're legitimately a citizen? Could it be many were just too lazy (or preoccupied) or just ignored it?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Hold up there, of course there are Mexican whites. Believe it or not, alot of illegals are white and not all illegals are from Mexico.
    A lot are from Europe that over stayed they're VISA ... hell, they want in on all the free bennies and action as well

You know... all of the things that legal resident just dont get... and if they do it is on a reduced level to support the hoard

Most of the folks taking free care are easy to spot, here in Georgia, and they all have a good tan, and specific Mexican features.

I am sure there a few light skinned Mexicans and Europeans too, but I would bet they are less than 1% of the problem.

Just listen to the language and start from their, asking for ID and payment.

But just why do you think our Government has put these snafus into our way, in asking for ID? They sure don't mind asking us.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast