Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By now most of us Native and Legal Citizens (with common sense) have any and all Legal papers proving Citizenship at hands reach, just for emergencies.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    If they are white and US citizens and too stupid to prove citizenship with Birth Certificates and SSNumbers, then they don't deserve assistance.

No white people are from Mexico. This is a bunch of BS, media spin.
    Exactly! If they're too stupid to order a copy of their birth cert or if they can't prove they're here legally then they should be dropped.

When the RealID act goes into effect we will all be ordering our BC copies for drivers licenses. Then we will go about our business. Not a problem!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I'm sure they have their paperwork ready when, if they have to file income tax returns for the deduction.

Not all illegals are "Hispanic/Mexican" either. I have known of instances where the parent has been illegal and their anchor babies are getting benefits due to the don't ask, don't tell policy of Federal Social Services programs. I also happen to know a couple of them have gotten "caught" because they were "claiming" no income (or little) while working under false paperwork.

As far as the best known recent case that we all know the history ..

Does "Elvira" ring a bell to anyone?

Perfect example of the bilking & milking of the social service programs.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I heard from my friend up north, that when the illegals were having their rallies alot of illegal irish citizens showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    If they are white and US citizens and too stupid to prove citizenship with Birth Certificates and SSNumbers, then they don't deserve assistance.

No white people are from Mexico. This is a bunch of BS, media spin.
    Hold up there, of course there are Mexican whites. Believe it or not, alot of illegals are white and not all illegals are from Mexico.

I am ready, I have my BC and my passport updated. I can't wait for real ID. I am sure there are many others that are not Hispanic that are here illegally. I doubt there are not 40 million of them though.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

i thought alot of government agency consider mexicans 'white'?

Alot of hispanics are considered 'white' by gov agencies. I do not think this is hard- hearted at all. What will happen to legal OK citizens if hospitals and ERs start closing like in CA? Oklahomans will be left with no where to go for medical care or will have to drive a long distance. The legal people in OK need to have someone looking out for them for a change, I am glad to see it happen.

I was a Police Officer officer for years and "yes" we were forced to put "white" on our arrest reports when arresting Hispanics. The Department did not want us to "profile".

I am not understanding exactly what is being said here - but no one but American citizens should be getting these benefits.

I didn't know American Indians were on Medicaid. I don't think they have to - as they have many facilities for Indians in OK - or did at one time. I know they have them in AZ.

If the children are American born, they will be able to get their healthcare through medicaid - I'm sure.

The fact is, though, that many don't even botther with Medicaid, they just use the ER - are they stopping that as well?

And yes, we were always taught Mexicans were caucasian. But you have to separate yourself in order to be a 'minority'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's a sayings " if ya can't feed'em don't breed'em" This story doesn't seem to hold water if you ask me. Why are there so many "white" people who can't prove their citizens????
    BECAUSE MANY ILLEGALS HAVE BABIES WITH WHITE AMERICAN CITIZENS TO TRY TO ANCHOR THEMSELVES HERE. THEY ARE MIXED RACE CHILDREN. AND DONT FORGET HISPANICS ARE TECHNICALLY CAUCASIAN SO THEY ARE COUNTED AS WHITE. MANY HISPANICS WILL ANSWER WHITE WHEN ASKED THEIR RACE....BECAUSE THEY ARE CAUCASIAN BY RACE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast