Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is a lot of local rado station numbers I took from Yellow Pages .
    I took only telephone talk lines
    WFLA newsradio 970 AM phone 813 990 9352
    WHNZ 1250 AM phone 813 636 8255
    Tampa broadcasting phone 813 620 1300

I do not know whether it is enough and whether the numbers are good
    I will not be able to march . I have about 40 patients to see in two hospitals today - I work every day for now , the work keeps me sane
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Too bad hope. I'll call a few of them and ask them what is going on and express my displeasure! We need to counter them!

Hope, get on the phone and tell them what you think about the people marching in the streets in support of illegal immigration!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is sad they are using (or anyone uses ) children as the ultimate weapon.

I do remember when I was young and growing up in this very same area, we had alot of Mexican immigrants here. Legal. They fit the description of the nice hardworking people they keep wanting us to beleive still exist.
    I had Mexican friends. My father worked with many in the factory he worked at for years. There wasn't this oozing HATRED that there is now. And I see it from the very young. You can even smile and compliment a little girl about her pretty dress and there is nothing but an expression of pure hate comming back. I've had 6 yr old girls shove me out of the way at Goodwill in the adult womens section and just glare at me. Hey if it were kids toys or kids clothes and she was afraid I might pick up something she had her eye on, I could understand. But this was just a blatent almost dare to do something thing.

There's a definate difference between the past immigrants from Mexico and this new invasion of illegals. I don't even think of the others in the same thought as these newer ones. I don't know what to call them to place them in a different catagory so they aren't offended by the things said about this new group from their homeland.

It's not difficult to see there's an agenda and a hatred for Americans and it's not just to recover the southwest or why would there be so many in Chicago and this surrounding area? They have settled in vast numbers first the areas with the most electoral votes. (Besides the south-west) They are laying the ground work by sheer numbers for a majority win on whatever they want. All of those states have hispanic people in office that encourage the rift and non-assimilation into American society. Whether they are aware of what's going on deep down.....I don't know. Their allegences aren't to other groups of immigrants.....only Mexican-south american. They aren't fighting for the large Muslim population here. They, to appear fair, do bring in a few Polish, Irish and Asian.....but the numbers are minimul.

It's scarey to watch and I beleive what you say when they plan to do it by sheer numbers. Problem is....as long as this attitude is ripe and corruption so valued.....they will destroy with their own hands what they claim to want to take over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quick! Call ICE!!

Dixie

My daughter is still in Florida and I heard they were rather quiet during the other rallys compared to the rest of the US. Guess they're making up for it now.

It is a good thing that they are marching all it will accomplish is waking more americans up and getting them motivated. I hope they get lots of publicity for this march. They help everytime they march.

Hope, I'm calling!

If you are able to go, and/or are able to get others, call the media first, and let them know what you're doing and that you expect equal time and coverage. I'm going to demand that when I call.

Also, remember that we need to behave much better than any pro-illegals, cause the media WILL show bad behaviour by anti-illegals. Stand tall, proud and polite.

I only wish I could be there.

Take a camera. If no one has a video cam, buy a little disposable digital camera at any Walgreens or CVS, etc.

Sorry, didn't see the post re working till after this got posted.

My prayers are with you.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I've been listening to BayNews9. They are marching all weekend to the Capital in Talahasee, FL. They are expected to arrive on Monday.

The group is called Immigratnts United for Freedom IUF. They organized the previous FL march. They are demanding to speak to the governor that doesn't reprresent them. Is Jeb going to talk to them? Bet he will.
    I have not read their site yet. http://www.immigrantsunitedforfreedom.org/

Commies or not, they like the flag of Mexico.

Some lady named Sylvia is running the show and she wants everyone to become citizens. She wants the ICE raids to stop and to quit deporting illegal aliens.

I'm praying that it rains on them like cats and dogs. They are projecting heavy rains in isolated areas. I know where those need to be directed.

Dixie

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2006 ... 65418.html

Demonstrators want Governor Bush to hear them out.
    Immigration debate heads to capitol
    Saturday, June 24, 2006

Torres organized the march to Tallahassee that left Saturday morning.
    The hotly contested immigration debate is headed for the state capitol this weekend.

A group fighting for immigrants rights called Immigrants United for Freedom said it's tired of waiting for something to happen. So, members are taking their concerns to Tallahassee to rally for reform.

They began their journey early Saturday morning with high hopes to meet with the Governor. They said this is only the beginning to put a stop to what they describe as injustice to Hispanic immigrants.

Sylvia Torres isn't your typical 39-year old American woman. You can call her a tough gal holding her own in the male dominated world of mechanics. But it's not her trade she wants to be known for.

"It's a sacrifice we are making to walk those 269 miles from Plant City to Tallahassee to show that we're not gonna just jump in the car and go. Not do it the easy way," Torres said.

Torres and other members of Immigrants United for Freedom (IUF) have a message for Governor Bush - legalization for all immigrants. Thousands of people showed up for a protest in Tampa earlier this year organized by IUF.

"To see the injustice done to these people that come here and work really hard," Torres said, her voice trailing off. "He (Governor Bush) controls what happens in the state of Florida. And if he would say we need to put a halt on all these immigration roundups and ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) roundups, then that's what happens."

Although a U.S. born citizen to a Mexican father and a Spanish-Indian
    Demonstrators want Governor Bush to hear them out.
    mother, Torres said she has been mistaken for an illegal immigrant. She said she knows first-hand what it's like to be stopped by ICE.

"Anybody that looks Mexican or Hispanic, they're pulling them over and asking them for papers," Torres said. "Driver's license and stuff. Why do they need to do that?"

Torres said she hopes that sort of enforcement stops. Even more, she hopes the government allows her Hispanic brothers and sisters live the American dream just like her.

"They come here to look for a better life, look for a dream," she said. "A dream like everybody else that has come from every country. Why haven't they hit the Irish people or English people. Their papers have run out?"

Torres expects to arrive in Tallahassee Monday. She said she will walk night and day until the journey is complete.

The group plans to return to Plant City by car after they've had a chance to speak with the Governor.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

They show them on the TV every 10 minutes .
    They are telling the sad stories how they want a " good lives for themselves and for their families " , that they are tired to be illegal etc etc
    The media is on their side - the English and Spanish
    They are marching from Plant City to Tallahassee , hoping to meet with the governer Jeb Bush and show him how upset they are that he has not legalized them yet .
    I saw thousands of them on the TV marching and I did not see one SINGLE American standing up against them .
    They will march intil Monday day and night , constantly being exposed by the media
    This is all info I have for now,
    soon it will be all over the world again
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast