Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Write Jeb

Here is another idea. We can be pro-active. Get on the phone and e-mail Jebby and tell him if he sticks his nose out the capital building to talk to those people or invites them in, that you are not going to vote for him. Tell you he better not send out the LT. Governor either to do his dirty work.

jeb.bush@myflorida.com

Phone: 850/488/7146
    You will have to listen to Spanish before you can leave a message!! RRRRRRRRR

Fax: 850-487-0801

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You just know good old Jeb is going to greet them with open arms. Cut from the same cloth as his big brother

I do not hold much hope for getting much out the politicians in Florida, but it won't be because I am not trying

Dixie. That would be a good idea but Jeb is out of here when his term is up. I have already sent him my opinion several times but will do it again.

Thanks hope and vmama,

I just emailed Jeb Bush the following:
    Gov. Bush,

re: http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2006 ... 65418.html

Immigration debate heads to capitol
    Saturday, June 24, 2006

Torres organized the march to Tallahassee that left Saturday morning.

The hotly contested immigration debate is headed for the state capitol this weekend.

A group fighting for immigrants rights called Immigrants United for Freedom said it's tired of waiting for something to happen. So, members are taking their concerns to Tallahassee to rally for reform.
    I know this'll do no good, cause you have proved you are NOT going to uphold the current laws on the books and stop the invasion by illegal aliens.

Perhaps some of the marchers, today, are legal, and if so good for them.

But what about ILLEGAL doesn't anyone get? Just because someone wants to be in this country, does NOT give them the right to do so. Those who choose to break our laws do so when they enter illegally and again, every day they stay. They are HURTING our country and are invading by numbers, NOT bullets. I don't care what country they are from. We are NOT told by the mainstream media of the true costs of the crime, the loss of American and LEGAL immigrant jobs plus the decreasing standard of living, the social services overusage, the crowding of schools, highways, the closure of ER's/hospitals, the true cost of amnesty and the Social Security Totalization with Mexico, and that this invasion has been going on, for decades, etc.

We citizens are waking up to the SPP and the Globalist agenda, as clearly demonstrated by the TTC, the porous borders, etc.

We want our nation's sovereignty to be restored. We want our national security increased, and our borders closed. English only. No anchor babies or chaining.

If I could be there (I'm in Miami and the sole caretaker of my very ill 87 yr. old mother), I'd be on the road, protesting against illegal aliens and the destruction of our country.

You took a SWORN oath to protect us and you are NOT upholding your oath. Why should only Americans and LEGAL immigrants have to obey the law?

History is going to record this time in a very negative manner.

Sincerely, Pat XXXXX
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Anybody that looks Mexican or Hispanic, they're pulling them over and asking them for papers," Torres said. "Driver's license and stuff. Why do they need to do that?"

They do that all the time. They always had stops, I'm white and blonde and they stop my daughter now and she's white and blonde. They have so many driving on suspended licenses etc. that they have these check points and they also check to see if your blinkers are working and lights work and that you have insurance. Another big problem they have there.....alot of uninsured motorists. But in my area they used to put in the paper the day and the area of these check points. I don't know if they still do but they used to. It used to tick me off because it would make me late for work and they wouldn't excuse that tardiness since it was posted in the paper. I didn't get the paper though. So I seriously doubt it's profiling anyone that looks hispanic since theirs TONS of legal hispanic communities.....whether it be cuban, puerto-rican, or mexican or south american.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, since Jebby is a short timer, we will get at the party. They need to keep him under control or not endorse another open borders candidate like him. Tell them you will be watching what their party member will be doing on Monday.

Florida Republican Party RPOF

Phone: 850.222.7920
    Fax: 850.681.0184

e-mail contact form
    http://www.rpof.org/action/contact.php

Ah Dixie,

You're experience really shows at times like these...

I'm in awe. You teach me all the time.

Thanks, Pat
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

About 10 years ago a La Raza official said that the civil rights mantra was "We shall overcome". She said the La Raza mantra was "We shall overwhelm". It's ironic they use the term freedom in their demands. Weren't they free in Mexico? I hope this backfires. GOOOO HOME!!!

pat,

I don't think it's experience. I think it's determination to win this fight. I'll think of anything to stop them. I'm like a dog with a bone. You are not going to take America from me.

Dixie

That's how I feel! I love my country too much, and it's never been just a background type feeling.

We've had family who died defending this land and our freedoms, and for that matter, the world's freedoms during WWII. You know my story.
    My brother was a Marine.

I worked, in danger, as an ER RN for 28 yrs., even when certain family members wanted me to quit, because of the danger. Don't think for a moment that ER folk aren't on the front lines. Have you had a gun pulled on you at work? ...I have, twice. And of course the diseases & other violence. I just felt it was my CIVIC Duty. Now there's an old-fashioned word...duty! But I believe in basic, decent, AMERICAN values. And I believe I've found some like-minded folk here!
    TIME'S UP!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast