Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seeing those pictures and readingabout the voyage here from Europe. I can add to it. My adoptive parents immigrated to Canada after WWII and left from a port in Germany. My mother was so sea sick she could not hold food down during the entire trip across the Atlantic. She was not the only one that suffered. When they arrived they had no money and my father had to borrow money to buy some food. They never complained and were grateful to be in their new land. They never put a flag on their car from the country they were orginally from or ever considered themselves hyphenated Canadians.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not going to get any help for my mental illness. It is uncontrollable rage cause by pompous donkeys like El Presedente of MeHEEEEEEco. If you haven't read it yet, go to the news thread and take a look at

Mexico warns United States on immigration crackdown

Then we can revive the anger management thread.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    If you decide to run around a desert trying to break into the US and you get a little depressed because of it oh well then too bad.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Just reading this article is giving me a nervouc breakdown! How much more or this INSANITY are we going to be subjected to???

This sounds like the beginning of yet another scheme to extort $$$ from us. They are probably going to shake our local goverments down for permanent disability $$$ caused by post traumatic shock syndrome! Who would dare to even dream up this crap??? This is the twilight zone!

RX...GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND LEAVE US ALONE! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE...YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE....YOU ARE DRIVING US CRAZY...!!! GO TELL IT TO MEXICO...,.IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM!

Almonte-Nuñez says depression and post-traumatic stress syndrome are common among her patients. They include children who crossed the Mexican border with their parents, going days without food in the desert and being chased by border patrol guards. Some patients saw family members die during the crossing.
    Both the DIAGNOSIS and the CURE are simple:
    1. Quit trying to illegally enter our country
    2. Go home!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Interesting photos. These reinforce the struggles and ultimately the real discrimination (No Irish Need Apply, Thomas Nast cartoons etc.) that many of our ancestors experienced -- without the free benefits and sense of entitlement that many illegals from south of the border have today.

Our government has allowed 20 million + illegal aliens and visa overstayers, plus millions of more "guest workers" to enter and remain in our country, and still the OBL and ethnic pressure groups whine for more.

Enough is enough.

I hope everyone is ready to start calling once Congress is back in session tomorrow. Even if you only make a few calls (or more) before work each day, every bit helps. La Raza is a $53 million organization -- and dwarfs NumbersUSA, ALIPAC, FAIR etc. in terms of their funding.

But our common sense views reflect the viewpoints of the majority of Americans. So WE have to speak up and make sure our voices are finally heard: NO AMNESTY IN ANY FORM, SECURE THE BORDER, BUILD THE FENCE, GO AFTER EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE ILLEGALS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Depression is caused by chemicals in the food supply

I think it is to be expected for illegal immigrants to develop depression because the food industry here in the U.S. adds chemicals to the food supply that causes depression (and many other illnesses).

Understand that the medical and pharmaceutical industries thrive off of a sick population, not a healthy one. Americans suffer from obesity, heart disease, cancer, alzheimers, autism, depression and many other illnesses because everything we consume (food, water and personal care products) are loaded with dangerous chemicals. And the FDA tells us they are perfectly safe when they are not.

There is an excellent website that shows the direct correlation between these chemicals that were added to our food supply and products over a hundred years ago and the diseases that have been steadily on the rise as the chemicals have been increased. The website is here:
    http://www.hundredyearlie.com

You can also find many articles that discuss the affects these chemicals have on our health at this website: http://www.newstarget.com

You can also lookup the products you use to see how dangerous they really are at this website: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com.

I suffered from depression for 20 years and was on antidepressant medication for over 6 years. Once I discovered that the chemicals in the food were causing the depression, I was able to cure my depression and get completely off of medication simply by changing my diet from chemical-laced processed foods to strictly organic foods.

Back to the immigrant issue, these people have no idea that the food in this country will make them sick. They will start to develop the same illnesses as Americans but will probably never figure it out.

Prescription drugs are expensive (especially antidepressants) and most are marked up well over 500,000%. Big Pharma makes tons of money by keeping as many people on medication as possible. This FDA scam has already been exposed and is no longer considered a "conspiracy".

Just some additional information to consider on this topic.

Where's my free health care for the 3 years I got denied schooling cause I wasn't hispanic? I got depressed cause of it. Being told that you can't go to school and get a diploma cause your not of the right ethnic origin?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

I thought I heard all the sob stories.

(MOD EDIT)

What's next.....tax-funded obedience school for their dogs? Is there no end to their entitlement?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast