Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal's in neighborhood looking for work, door to door.

I don't know if it is the housing market or the fact that employers don't want illegals working for them due to fines, but my Illegal neighbors are sending their pregnant girlfriends with their children searching for yard work or house work for money.
    I couldn't believe my eyes or ears. Maybe things are finally starting to change. I said no thank you and shut the door. The ironic thing that just kills me is that these neighbors drive nicer cars then we do. You have to know that if they go back to Mexico they are taking there cars with them and holding whoever gave them the loan for those cars high and dry. These companies will never see another penny again.
    What goes around comes around.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Re: Illegal's in neighborhood looking for work, door to door

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    whoever gave them the loan for those cars high and dry. These companies will never see another penny again.
    What goes around comes around.

Good! I hope it is BoA (Bank Of Aliens) that will teach them.

You noticed that too? They drive cars and pickups (they love fancy pickups) that I cant even afford the insurance on.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Paige...this is really shocking! Pregnant women with their kids in tow??? This could be good news indicating their job market is drying up; or it could be bad news if they are scouting out houses to rob!

Either way, it's just one more ingredient in the third worlding of America! And it's disgusting!!!

Ah that is a fond memory of mine when I lived in SoCal as a child in the early 80's... there was some economic down turn... but obviously I did not know that at the time. Many an illegal alien came to my door looking for work. I knew where their camp was. Don't let your children answer the door, it's different this time around.

Good and scary points to consider when any of us answer our doors these days. I'm shocked they sent out the women to look for work. Let's hope they all just leave the country for good!

Yes, be very careful Paige!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERTS! Please take action

"CAPS ACTION ALERT......"Dream Act"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84966
    "State Legistatures for Legal Immigration" PETITION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84944
    Welcome to "AIIPAC"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83274
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I had an incident this summer that still makes me crazy. We live just outside city limits of Modesto, (large community) in CA. Our property is agricultural. I was outside when a van pulled up and three Mexicans inquired if there was work available. I told them no we already had our almond crew and started to walk off. They just sat there. I told them politely to leave that they were on private property and they were trespassing.

THEY HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME THAT NO, .......... I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS TRESPASSING AND PROCEEDED TO CUSS ME OUT. THEN THEY PEELED OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY.

That incident still p...es me off!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Call the police. Going door to door asking for work is illegal. That should at least get them stopped by the police.

When you call you could just say they were asking for money to ensure a more appropriate response by local authorities. Since technically they were asking for money...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    I had an incident this summer that still makes me crazy. We live just outside city limits of Modesto, (large community) in CA. Our property is agricultural. I was outside when a van pulled up and three Mexicans inquired if there was work available. I told them no we already had our almond crew and started to walk off. They just sat there. I told them politely to leave that they were on private property and they were trespassing.

THEY HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME THAT NO, .......... I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS TRESPASSING AND PROCEEDED TO CUSS ME OUT. THEN THEY PEELED OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY.

"Cakers" my sister lives in Fresno! They were probably illegals, they are usually the one that are very arrogant (you know they didn't cross the border the border crossed them!) But you be careful out there, because things are heating up, they don't want to be deported.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakers

"Cakers" my sister lives in Fresno! They were probably illegals, they are usually the one that are very arrogant (you know they didn't cross the border the border crossed them!) But you be careful out there, because things are heating up, they don't want to be deported.
    An illegal better not show up at my door for any reason. Let alone to ask me to hire them. They try this with me, they're going to "work" at the nearest ICE office
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast